• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
the 'get healthy' bit seems easier than the 'study' bit right now! Sooo unmotivated to start doing thesis research.. yet at the same time i'm feeling the pressure of more work building up, the longer I don't start. On the positive I seem to be going to the gymn more now (its kind of turning into its own form of procrastination whenever I think of doing study!).

mserica

HSC
Well the get healthy part is starting to come into line..(besides the fact im munchin on M&M's at the moment) but the study part... i just cant seem to get into..

Back to the healthy part of things... my aim is to get back to my pre uni weight , by end of April so thats a good 6-8 kilos - ill keep you posted on how im progressing...cause i havent got the gym membership anymore and they usually made me want to show them results... so im counting on this thread!

(I honestly think ill only be able to loose four)

Well as for now back to the study for me....

HSC
N/A
study part: My first step is complete in turning up to classes and trying to get our new printer up and running so I can print course notes!

healthy part: fail, fail, fail. Observe the following transcript:

Day 1: *Lynn munches happily on a bacon and egg mcmuffin*
Sandie: *looks on in shock* "everytime I see you, you're eating one of those things!"

Day 2: (ok, a lot later - accounting orientation day)
*Lynn munches happily on a toasted ham and cheese croissant*
Lauren: "Now, what's that you're eating today, Lynn? More unhealthy stuff?"
Lynn: *in aggravated manner* "no look look, it's not maccas! It's healthy!"
Tom: "Haha, yeah... just look at all that oil dripping out of the bag! Real healthy!"
Lynn: *looks hurt*

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
my healthiness is going alright except for lack of sleep... omg i neeeeed sleep! but i cant.. im too used to 6 hours now :(

motivation to study is good.. but concentrating is hard cuz of my lack of sleep

oooh glitter... for Day1... is that all you ate that day?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I use to get a bar of chocolate at work, during my 15 minute and hour break each day. The girl at the check out always said something about how i always have junk food when she sees me. I think i'll need to cut down:p (but actually being at uni makes it harder because i always get macdonalds at maq centre).

HSC
N/A
pb said:
my healthiness is going alright except for lack of sleep... omg i neeeeed sleep! but i cant.. im too used to 6 hours now :(

motivation to study is good.. but concentrating is hard cuz of my lack of sleep

oooh glitter... for Day1... is that all you ate that day?
LOL hell no!

That was just breakfast... my breakfasts have been pretty bad lately. And alas, maccas tends to fulfil any cravings I have at the time, so I've been spending way too much time there :/

I'm going to get faaaaaaat and have high cholesterol! :( (halfway there, probably... I've definately put on a few kilos) I need Anne back quicksmart, she always whips me back into good eating habits :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
2 weeks of a strict regime of watching what I'm eating, feeling better.

Sleeping patterns are consistent.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I use to get a bar of chocolate at work, during my 15 minute and hour break each day. The girl at the check out always said something about how i always have junk food when she sees me. I think i'll need to cut down:p (but actually being at uni makes it harder because i always get macdonalds at maq centre).
did u eventually chat her up? The ice is already broken...go for it man!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
LOL hell no!

That was just breakfast... my breakfasts have been pretty bad lately. And alas, maccas tends to fulfil any cravings I have at the time, so I've been spending way too much time there :/

I'm going to get faaaaaaat and have high cholesterol! :( (halfway there, probably... I've definately put on a few kilos) I need Anne back quicksmart, she always whips me back into good eating habits :(
hey glitter, im going to puerto vallarta for spring break! I need to get into good health shape or at least not scary shape before then! it's only a month away :'( I need to lose ASAP! I'm going to get rid of the cheese and just eat steamed chicken and vegetables every night :(

I have cellulte on my thighs and my arms are still flabby :(

I hate the gym here!!! Since I've been in mexico, I've been to gym in total ONCE...but glitter i have reshaped my diet... in my fridge there are eggs, cheese, lots of chicken and shitloads of vegetables!

Im no longer buying tortillas, even though i had one today (i usually have about 8 a day lol)

no more!

Breakfast: Omellette, coffee with sweetner
Lunch: Apple and Omellette lol

excercise? - paintballing!! :D

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Supra said:
did u eventually chat her up? The ice is already broken...go for it man!
*With mouth full of chocolate* : "hayy, dooo yu want to gooah uht with meeeee?"

That could work :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Breakfast: MASSIVE 4 tacos with meat, avocado and lettuce and chilli sauce :( capaccino moka (i had free breakfast at a country club in mexico jajaja)
Lunch: spinache with omellette
Dinner: spinache with omellette
Snack: another full creamed white coffee

Excercise: I slept most of the day
Study: absolutely none

I'm going to be an extremely fat and non educated woman :\

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
OOOH OOOH ANNE!

WE GOT A MEXICAN PLACE ON CAMPUS, YOU CAN COMPARE FOOD

ps: just downed 2 slices of cheese pizza and a large quarter pounder meal....god I feel great.

CieL

HSC
clairegirl said:
I'm going to get rid of the cheese and just eat steamed chicken and vegetables every night :(
Why not eat turkey? It's even leaner than chicken.

Add some chilli into your diet, apparently it speeds up your metabolism..

*says all this whilst devouring a pack of snakatas, timtams n coke*

HSC
N/A
Maccas has stopped making 'Big Breakfasts', just after I decided I liked them too :(

I had scone cravings this morning (just warm scones with butter on them... oh yum), but alas Gloria Jeans wasn't open yet :( so sausage mcmuffin and a hash brown it was.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
whats in a big breakfast?
lol i haven't had maccas in i think over a year
i don't really like it... it's not chocolate

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I ate healthy today. Had a chicken and lettuce sandwich. Until i got home - there was a king size cherry ripe on my desk (mum went shopping)...

Yes, I then ate it all... :uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)