the natural and irrepresable desire to want to kill your partners ex (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ah yes, shocking choices....i think most people've done it at least once *shudders* (twice if you're a bit slow on the up-take lol)

...and if we havent personally done it yet, we know many a friend/partner who have

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
my boyf's most prominent ex used to be a good friend of mine so it kinda made it harder for me to hate her - but the way she treated him when/after they broke up pissed me off - especially the way she's been crawling back to him by talking to him on MSN in recent months.

buuut she knows me well enough to know i'll kick her ass if she tries anything. which i doubt she will.

the hsc sucks

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
who has it?
i most certainly have a shocking case of it.
i like to think that it doesnt come from insecurities because i know that i can 100% trust my girl in any situation but lets just say said ex did some preety intense stuff to her just prior to the break up

it also doesnt help that said ex is back in town stirring up murderous feelings haha

dont lie and pretend you have some righteous high ground. you hate your parterners ex as well.

discuss
i know how u feel. my guys ex is widely known as a bitch and from wat ive heard, a really vindictive person. i wont go into details of wat ive heard from my boyfriend, or seen in the time ive been with him, but shes bad news. i would dearly love to never ever have either my boyfriend or myself encounter her, but its a small world. thankfully she went away to uni, so any grief is only experienced a few times a year.

jadeforester

HSC
grk_styl said:
But I'd like to make her suffer for making my boyfriend insecure about things, ie. being unfaithful.
yep, been there my friend. i ended up breakin up wiv my boyf for two months coz he cudnt handle the fact guys flirted with me- i wasn't even doin it back anymore!! it's like, hello- if i wanted to be with them, i would. but im with you so bloody appreciate it and stop driving me away!!!

but it's all good now and i h8 his ex but dont rly care much anymore. dont wana kill her tho coz she's putting on weight and im rubbing it in her fat face. hehehe. so evil!

peace x

Skeeta

HSC
yeah my urges kind of came back when i got a phone call at work on thursday night

"hey babe, just lettin you know i might be a bit late to your house"

"ah ok why"

"oh *ex-girlfriend* wanted to take me out for dinner for my birthday"

"uh.....i i ii ii (brain melts)"

"you there?"

"i'll see you at home"

the GREAT thing was, when he got to my house (after me being rather anger filled for about 2 hours at work) he showed me his leg... ah yes.. the leg

dove for a catch at cricket. A pussy oozing scabbed up leg

Fresh

I cleaned it with straight dettol...

I felt so much better afterwards
:eek:

miaowsha

HSC
Skeeta said:
yeah my urges kind of came back when i got a phone call at work on thursday night

"hey babe, just lettin you know i might be a bit late to your house"

"ah ok why"

"oh *ex-girlfriend* wanted to take me out for dinner for my birthday"

"uh.....i i ii ii (brain melts)"

"you there?"

"i'll see you at home"

the GREAT thing was, when he got to my house (after me being rather anger filled for about 2 hours at work) he showed me his leg... ah yes.. the leg

dove for a catch at cricket. A pussy oozing scabbed up leg

Fresh

I cleaned it with straight dettol...

I felt so much better afterwards
:eek:
WHAT THE FUCK! Stupid, stupid, stupid. As if not kill your bf's ex after that. Seriously.

quik.

HSC
Woah ex taking the partner out to dinner...

I don't think I'd be able to cop that... props to you.

wallaby2

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
who has it?
i most certainly have a shocking case of it.
i like to think that it doesnt come from insecurities because i know that i can 100% trust my girl in any situation but lets just say said ex did some preety intense stuff to her just prior to the break up

it also doesnt help that said ex is back in town stirring up murderous feelings haha

dont lie and pretend you have some righteous high ground. you hate your parterners ex as well.

discuss
Bring it. I'm ready to bury you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)