The new ipod shuffle (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
proprietry earphones? We keep getting lower and lower.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Apple shrinks its iPod Shuffle | Apple - CNET News

OH BOY THIS IS THE COOLEST INVENTION EVER, SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN MY RECTUM BUT HOLDS ENOUGH SONGS TO ENJOY SODOMY FOR 10 WHOLE HOURS

NOW I CAN LISTEN TO RECORDINGS OF STEVE JOB'S HIPPY SPEECH WRITERS WITH HIGH BASS AND FULLY ENJOY THE APPLE EXPERIENCE, THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THE SMELL AND POOP REALLY STICKS TO THE POROUS EXTERIOR, NO ONE IS GONNA WANNA BARROW THIS THING FROM MEH

APPLE RULZ

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
he on the earphone controls, if they break, you have to buy those earphones again or your ipod is useless

overpriced to imo

johony

HSC
the shuffle is like that relative no-one in your family really cares about

eh, i guess the new shuffle is alright as a running companion, but tbh it's largely a waste of time.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
It's not really. It's too small, and impractical. It talks to you? Wow, theres a feature you can use while running. It needs buttons. Looks great as you would expect from Apple but it is basically useless.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
This is just like that other ipod / mp3 player that says you need to shake it in order to change the song, who the fuck is going to go for a run or walk and out of nowhere start shaking their hand. What the fuck is wrong with pressing a button these days!

LordNecro

HSC
This is just like that other ipod / mp3 player that says you need to shake it in order to change the song, who the fuck is going to go for a run or walk and out of nowhere start shaking their hand. What the fuck is wrong with pressing a button these days!

whats this "running" thing you speak of?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
it's only cooler because it's smaller. who cares about the talking thing.

the only use for this is for technologically unadvanced people, ie, my dad, and little sisters have shuffles because they like listening to music but don't want anything fancy.

Miss Code

HSC
Its pretty much the cheap thing you buy ur 10 year old cousin who has no respect for their items.
it wouldnt be worth the price why pay what $130? for it when you can go into some places and get a 8GB nano for like $180?

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
it's only cooler because it's smaller. who cares about the talking thing.

the only use for this is for technologically unadvanced people, ie, my dad, and little sisters have shuffles because they like listening to music but don't want anything fancy.
Agreed. And I'm perfectly happy with my ipod nano i won a month ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)