the OC (2 Viewers)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
the first season was the best...umm except for the oliver bit in the middle
that really really really pissed me off

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
So i guess i am pretty much the only one who didn't really think it was all that good? The previous episode was sooooo much better, the finale was decent, some good bits, ending was great, not as good as the first season's though i don't think..... and it should be interesting what is going to happen, someone's stuffed now, can't see how they can get away with it............
there are many excuses for what they did, many that the authorities would take into consideration. plus we dont know the extent of it yet

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I was thinking the finale would end with Ryan finding out about Teresa's baby. How wrong was I lol

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i want the final episode
thats all i need 2 see
oliver comes back ive heard :chainsaw:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
that was first season final! ages ago
No I think you misunderstood me. I meant I thought he was going to find out that Teresa had the baby in season 2 finale.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
go_swans said:
there are many excuses for what they did, many that the authorities would take into consideration. plus we dont know the extent of it yet
Big finale spoiler, seriously don't read if you don't want to know:
If it was Ryan that killed Trey, then that is pure self-defence, so there is no trouble with Ryan getting away with it, but because Marissa killed Trey, when she could have just shot him in the back of the knee of the leg or something, she would be in trouble, becuase she didn't have to kill Trey to save Ryan's life, but in the end that's just my opinion i guess....... I would say that Trey is more than likely dead though......

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
You know, I think you should probably take that spoiler off... because some people give in to temptation pretty easily. Why not discuss this later on?

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Why?

It's not RyddeckerSMP's fault if other people have no self control. If they don't want to know they won't rollover it.

joe_m_2000 said:
i want the final episode
thats all i need 2 see
oliver comes back ive heard :chainsaw:
He doesn't. His name is mentioned once in the episode, maybe that's why the rumour mill thought he was back for the finale.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i loved the last episode... although i dont think it was THAT good... i personally liked the two before it better.

i reckon that marissa wont get away with it so easily and there will be a big thing about it all... but all will be sweet in the end. I hope that summer and seth get back together for good. The whole drug thing with jess and trey was just annoying. Kirsten and the rehab.... i wonder if she will be back at the beginning of the next series. they skipped the entire summer last time so i wonder if they will again. I hope hayley and jimmy stay around for awhile. I think jimmy will stay longer then hayley though.

payafee

HSC
the season finale was shocking. a bit slow at first but it started picking up towards the end.

mizz smee-they won't show that happens during the summer, they usually skip it in tv shows. my guess is that when season 3 premieres, Kirsten will be out of rehab all better again and ready to go home. :) i don't know what will happen with Marissa though. maybe Ryan will take the blame for it.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
we are using spoiler tags what more do ppl want?
we shouldnt have to create a thread for a show
the majority of us have seen it now anyways...
i want the next season to start....

goan_crazy

HSC
i heard it starts in november
but wat i wanna know
is it nov here or nov US?

goan_crazy

HSC
mizz_smee said:
the new season starts over in the US in november
we won't get it till next year
yeah thats wat i said in the other thread
damn
but o well, we'll start getting it in nov thanks 2 bi-torrent

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
OMG SEASON FINAL (EP 24) IS FUCKING AWESOME EP EVER.

i aint going to spoil but your in for a treat
lol u already spoiled ppls fun. once is ebough.

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
yay! oc on tuesday what ep would that be now? 22 or 23? or something else? i lost count :(
nah its way more behind than that.. its about 17 i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)