the OC (1 Viewer)

artist91

HSC
i lol at the show. the real orange county in L.A. is nothing like it, it's asia town down there
not really. although some of the show over dramatizes it places like newport, laguna and san clemente are generally like the show. especially between the beach and the PCH. the OC asians mostly live east of the PCH in places like irvine, westminster and garden grove not in the gated/beach front communities the show focuses on.

i love this show so much. seriously nothing can compare to it. i hadn't watched it in a while and started watching it again in december and it reminded my how good it was/made be realize how bad gossip girl is in comparison haha.

klaris

HSC
hmmm.

if you don't mind my asking, but why are you posting on bos if you live and go to school in America?

klaris

HSC
i was like 11 when it was on TEN so i never really did.

afterwards, i never got the DVDs.

now its more gossip girl, true blood. but i'm going to check it out :)

the dvds are cheap so ill just buy them

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
are u INSANE?!?!?! the OC is the best show ever, hands down (actually its about equal with scrubs) but yeah you HAVE to watch it. its seriously amazing, im having an OC marathon right now, just finished watching season 3 today :)

klaris

HSC
are u INSANE?!?!?! the OC is the best show ever, hands down (actually its about equal with scrubs) but yeah you HAVE to watch it. its seriously amazing, im having an OC marathon right now, just finished watching season 3 today :)
okie, amelia

BUYING DVDS.

its all good.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
trust me theyre worth EVERY penny ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)