the OC (2 Viewers)

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
ohh lots of developments! good to see that you'll be at our wedding, boo. hey were you trying to talk to me on msn coz something kept popping up but then there was nothing there... something's wrong with msn. well my one anyway.

and to hsc sucks... i too am confused as to whether this is a real marriage or an e-marriage... :p
of course i'll be at the e-marriage/real marriage, wouldnt miss it for anything...xcept for a dragons nrl game...

yeah, it was me, lol, i think my net dropped me while i was sending it though

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
ohh lots of developments! good to see that you'll be at our wedding, boo. hey were you trying to talk to me on msn coz something kept popping up but then there was nothing there... something's wrong with msn. well my one anyway.

and to hsc sucks... i too am confused as to whether this is a real marriage or an e-marriage... :p
what do u want it 2 be Mel?

*mel*

Boo_ said:
of course i'll be at the e-marriage/real marriage, wouldnt miss it for anything...xcept for a dragons nrl game...

yeah, it was me, lol, i think my net dropped me while i was sending it though
hmm dragons over us... is that the way it's going to be boo?

goan_crazy said:
what do u want it 2 be Mel?
hmm i think we'll just stick to e-marriage, ay?

goan_crazy

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
hmm dragons over us... is that the way it's going to be boo?

hmm i think we'll just stick to e-marriage, ay?
yeh alrite
but where is it gonna be then? lol

*mel*

goan_crazy said:
yeh alrite
but where is it gonna be then? lol
i don't know... lol here on the oc thread. it's never about the oc anymore anyway... :D

Boo_

HSC
lol, haha, i know aye, ever since it ended in the us, lol...

and there is nothing wrong with a dragons game...though if they were playing roosters, i know that ud rather be at the game

Boo_

HSC
as 2nd best man, i declare the creation of a new thread for the e-marriage/real marriage of mel and joe:)

goan_crazy

HSC
we have to have it at an OC marathon i say
At someones house
that way, we can get a BOS meetup and a wedding happening
wat u think?

*mel*

goan_crazy said:
we have to have it at an OC marathon i say
At someones house
that way, we can get a BOS meetup and a wedding happening
wat u think?
lol i can just imagine. "Hey Mum. I'm going to so and so's house to meet a bunch of people that i met on the internet... oh, and i'm getting married too. Bye" Yep, that'll go down real well.

Boo_

HSC
lol, omg, i can just see ur parents taking away the computer, puttin bars on ur window, and locking u in ur room...

goan_crazy

HSC
Boo_ said:
oooo!!!

btw, anyof u guys do adv english, and are doing frontline for module c???
yeah i do
we just started
dont ruin the mood of the thread boo
i have the right to bag u out bout bein a nerd now coz we always bag my soon to be wife

mel, dont say that 2 ur parents-u dont need to be that honest
lol

Boo_

HSC
goan_crazy said:
yeah i do
we just started
i have the right to bag u out bout bein a nerd now coz we always bag my soon to be wife

lol
lol, but i have an inclass essay assessment on it on friday...my class just needs to watch one more ep, then we're finished the course

what would u say frontline is???

goan_crazy

HSC
Boo_ said:
lol, but i have an inclass essay assessment on it on friday...my class just needs to watch one more ep, then we're finished the course

what would u say frontline is???
frontline is meant to be a satire

ok here u go boo_:

Frontline is a contemporary current affairs show based at an (unspecified) commercial network.

Mildly successful, the program is hosted by Mike Moore, a former ABC journalist still coming to terms with life in the big league.

Mike is largely the pawn of his Executive Producer Brian Thompson, a respected network cowboy, intent on high ratings at any cost.

Caught in the middle is Emma Ward, a bright, dedicated producer/researcher who does most of the work, yet gets little of the glory.

Reporters on the show are Martin Di Stasio, a knock about journo who reckons he's seen it all, and Brooke Vandenberg... confident, attractive, and determined to be Australia's next Jana Wendt (or USA's Diane Sawyer)...

from Joe

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol, omg, i can just see ur parents taking away the computer, puttin bars on ur window, and locking u in ur room...
exactly!

goan_crazy said:
yeah i do
we just started

lol
oh let boo be a nerd. it's good for him. just because you always bag me out doesn't give you the right to bag him out.

and as for my parents... i don't lie to them. what do you think i should say then?

Boo_

HSC
tell them ur meeting some friends u havent seen lately, and u need to catch up, and strengthen ur relationship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)