• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i wanted to cry last nite wen the OC finished...i cud barely tlk to my cuzin...i dun want the OC to finish...i have to live 6mnth w.o it...its too hard...meh i jus want the box set now hehe...im gonna miss summer n seth

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
box set is awesome. watching it made me remember how totally excellent the first half of the first series was....I'm up to "The Rescue" atm.

But geez last night's episode was majorly sad. Like I never cry in movies or tv shows, and i was about to cry for like half the episode. Best episode ever.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
ya fuckin idiot. It was the season finale, the one episode to watch out of the whole season. so...

So kirsten is in drug rehab amd marissa shot trey. The 2 major turning points in the episode.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg ur a boy boys dun feel da same bout the OC like gurls do...

omg i know the last scene lefted me shell shocked i cudnt like even tlk i was like so sad it finished n my cuzin got mad at me coz i wasnt tlkn to her it was funny...but now its finished :'(

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg ur a boy boys dun feel da same bout the OC like gurls do...

omg i know the last scene lefted me shell shocked i cudnt like even tlk i was like so sad it finished n my cuzin got mad at me coz i wasnt tlkn to her it was funny...but now its finished :'(
..................................?????????????

if ur not gonna make a good comment then dont

HSC
llamalope said:
yay! 300th page and still going strong. probably the series will be finished in the us by the time it premieres here
US is generally about 8 weeks ahead of us... so they wont be finished... but they will get to see the end way b4 us!! (unless we dload)....

Boo_

HSC
go_swans said:
US is generally about 8 weeks ahead of us... so they wont be finished... but they will get to see the end way b4 us!! (unless we dload)....
unless we download...u say it like therez a chance we wont:)

HSC
Boo_ said:
unless we download...u say it like therez a chance we wont:)
well im going to america so i might not need to! but then again i will be dloading when i get back

Boo_

HSC
go_swans said:
well im going to america so i might not need to! but then again i will be dloading when i get back
lol, luki u...smallville box set should be out there...smallville:D!!!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
My boo just got his 3rd :)
Goodnight OC fans

My new favourite show is 24 :D

*mel*

goan_crazy said:
My boo just got his 3rd :)
Goodnight OC fans

My new favourite show is 24 :D
why are you saying goodnight? you weren't even here before!

and you're only allowed to talk about oc or non-oc related stuff in here... as long as it ain't other tv shows. unless it's gilmore girls... :D

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
SEASON 3 SPOILERS! BEWARE!

When THE O.C. returns for its third season premiere, Ryan, Marissa, Seth and Summer are about to begin their senior year at Harbor High. But while everyone else celebrates the last days of summer, a dark cloud hangs over the foursome. Trey, Ryan's brother, still clings to life two months after the shooting and the cops want to know who really shot him. Will Ryan take the fall for Marissa? Meanwhile, Julie Cooper and Marissa's father, Jimmy, are determined to protect Marissa at whatever cost. And while Sandy, Seth and Ryan try to fend for themselves at home, Kirsten, still recovering in her plush rehab by the sea, forms a friendship with fellow recovering alcoholic Charlotte (Jeri Ryan), who – like all things in the O.C. – may not be everything she appears to be.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Krangelus said:
SEASON 3 SPOILERS! BEWARE!

When THE O.C. returns for its third season premiere, Ryan, Marissa, Seth and Summer are about to begin their senior year at Harbor High. But while everyone else celebrates the last days of summer, a dark cloud hangs over the foursome. Trey, Ryan's brother, still clings to life two months after the shooting and the cops want to know who really shot him. Will Ryan take the fall for Marissa? Meanwhile, Julie Cooper and Marissa's father, Jimmy, are determined to protect Marissa at whatever cost. And while Sandy, Seth and Ryan try to fend for themselves at home, Kirsten, still recovering in her plush rehab by the sea, forms a friendship with fellow recovering alcoholic Charlotte (Jeri Ryan), who – like all things in the O.C. – may not be everything she appears to be.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Krangelus again.

OoOo sounds good
damn Treys still gonna be alive! :chainsaw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)