the OC (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
what the hell is that in the middle of the page.. those dirty freakin pictures. ugh gross...

maybe its september for US and november for oz?

Boo_

HSC
hey everybody!!! howz is every1, havent been on in a while, didnt realise how hectic school willl be...damn trials...

neway, i probably wont appear again for a while...

and they wont show oc in novermeber here, therez no point, it would be better to show it at the end of feb, to increase the ratings

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
ok so here's installation 3 of my OC commentary. Was watching episode 11, season 1 (The Homecoming) tonight. I think that is one of the wittier episodes written. Seth has so many good lines in that episode, i was just in hysterics on the couch.

Loving how they played orange sky when Marissa was being driven back to Newport. There were some nice ties in that scene.... the fact that the scene is similar to the one when Ryan was being driven back to newport at the start of the series. Also, the music playing is also played again in The Ties That Bind, when Kirsten see's Theresa working in the coffee shop. Its nice how the writers keep coming back to important moments, and giving the audience little clues for them to find.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
oh my god,

this thread just DIED

like nothing, zip, nada..

so i'm here to enliven it....

in other news, i think joe might have been banned, don't know why, but it looks like he has...

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
what a coincidence im doing english too! :)
really??

what assessment are you doing??

i have to do a feature article on Antony and Cleopatra....ewwww

*mel*

waddle_828 said:
really??

what assessment are you doing??

i have to do a feature article on Antony and Cleopatra....ewwww

hey guys. long time no speak. school is getting the better of me!

OMG waddle we are SO twins. I am writing a speech about Antony and Cleopatra right now!! this is uncanny. It's due on friday. I'm actually quite proud of starting it two days before it's due instead of the day before.

ok back to work... ta ta

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
hey guys. long time no speak. school is getting the better of me!

OMG waddle we are SO twins. I am writing a speech about Antony and Cleopatra right now!! this is uncanny. It's due on friday. I'm actually quite proud of starting it two days before it's due instead of the day before.

ok back to work... ta ta
hey sefton english is soooooooooo hard :(

*mel*

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
hey sefton english is soooooooooo hard :(
i know!! they mark too hard and it'll just bring down our assessment marks. do you have to do a speech during trials as well?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
i know!! they mark too hard and it'll just bring down our assessment marks. do you have to do a speech during trials as well?
yeah ditto to that...im doing it rite now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)