the OC (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
which is good, because by the time it airs in Aus, the downloading people have forgotton what hapens, and will have to watch it like the rest of us, which will look good on the chanel 10 ratings, which will secure the future of the OC

once again... I have it all planned

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...yeh you are very organised :p...i can't wait till the OC starts...but im hoping it won't start at the beginning of january 'cause i wont be here n i don't want to miss a single ep...last season i dl the first few eps i tink up till the SnOC...but i cant for this season coz my computer will die... :(...but im realli excited its startin in 1 month n 2days in the states :)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
watched "The third wheel".... i don't like this part of the series because of Oliver... But Marissa's hair looked H-O-T at the Rooney concert. Luke i swear is taking after his dad in the gay department.... he's just so...happy... too happy.....

and one more quote for the road
"I want you out of the house.your mom and i want some alone time....yeah well, your mom's a hottie, and I got her!:p"

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Loz#1 said:
November? That's a long three or so months.
We'll live
It will start when us O5ers r doing the HSC
But thats no biggie as we're gonna dload it.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
why are there OC novels?! that just wrecks it, you cant READ the OC you have to WATCH it........ and bask in the hotness of ryan and seth.

ooh there was a show on prime the other day with oliver in it.......except he had blonde hair

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i just watched next seasons trailer again!

i simply CAN'T wait!!!!!!!!!!

i want next season now...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
waddle_828 said:
i just watched next seasons trailer again!

i simply CAN'T wait!!!!!!!!!!

i want next season now...
omg excuse me wat???? where did you get seasons 3s trailer from...omg i so wanna watch it...plz tell me??

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg excuse me wat???? where did you get seasons 3s trailer from...omg i so wanna watch it...plz tell me??
Goto some of the random OC fansites and they might have it uploaded. I downloaded it from Livejournal, but I think I deleted it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
llamalope said:
I have it on my desktop, but the file's too big to attach on BOS....

yes, I agree the promo is fantastic....

but, if you don't want to be disappointed, don't go to any of those spoiler sites... like spoiler.com....I'm warning you....
If you're willing to share it, you may be able to upload it to yousendit.com or rapidshare or something similar.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
llamalope said:
I have it on my desktop, but the file's too big to attach on BOS....

yes, I agree the promo is fantastic....

but, if you don't want to be disappointed, don't go to any of those spoiler sites... like spoiler.com....I'm warning you....
but i have to know wat happens next season...im the kinda girl who needs to know wat happens before it comes on tv

*mel*

Hello friends. How are we all today? I am once again procrastinating... just had a bio practical exam and then did my antony & cleopatra english speech. Now im sposed to be studying more bio for tomorrow but i really can't be bothered at the moment.
What's new with you all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)