• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg taylors mum is so stupid...kah!....yeh i hope they all go to berkely coz then we get another season :)

danieljarvis

HSC
omg im so stupid.. i didnt know you had to put your mouse over it to read it hahahahahaha... oh dear.
TOMORROW WE GET TO SEE 9 .... ahh im so lame, i have nothing to do cos i got outa hospital yesterday and i have to sit at home all day for a while.. and wait for the oc :D

danieljarvis

HSC
i like the new guys in it .. chili and jamie .. i hope they dont get written out too soon!!!! ryan is losing his cool in my mind.. sounds like blasphamy coming out of my mouth , but i want him GONE !!!!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
lol i dunno, ive only watched two eps...gonna get the rest of the eps next week
damn, i want to know what happens next!!! grrrr

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
They're dragging this Johnny and Marrissa relationship far too long. It's starting to get boring.

It's good to see Kiki get back with Julie.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe...kiki and juju...thats funny...yeh its good their back together as friends...and arent they starting a bs together??....

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
my net is capped already
ive been dloading 2 many eps of veronica mars haha
so OC latest episode has only done 20%
it will b a few days til i c it. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg summer is realli smart...like srsly...she got a 2300 on her S.A.T wich is like super dooper good...like she even beat seth...kah....but yeh...now she wants to go to brown as well....and the brown pplz sed they only accept one person from harbour high...with means only one of them is going to go...meaning they'll be split up :(....im sad now...i hope the brown pplz reconsider and accept both of them :p....well yeh...and omg johnny told marissa he loves her...and marissa told ryan...kah...i wanna know ryans reaction...:)....ok.....

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg summer is realli smart...like srsly...she got a 2300 on her S.A.T wich is like super dooper good...like she even beat seth...kah....but yeh...now she wants to go to brown as well....and the brown pplz sed they only accept one person from harbour high...with means only one of them is going to go...meaning they'll be split up :(....im sad now...i hope the brown pplz reconsider and accept both of them :p....well yeh...and omg johnny told marissa he loves her...and marissa told ryan...kah...i wanna know ryans reaction...:)....ok.....
i havent seen the latest episode yet :eek:
capped downloading sucks.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe....lasts week ep was cute....
johnny is a bum....but ryan comes to the rescue as alwayz....julie and dr roberts may be starting smtg new btween them...coz dr roberts is divorcing the evil step-monter....lucky for summer....and yay for seth...who saves the say and finally has the bar-mitzvah he alwayz wanted....watta a cutie

that may not make n e sense but its sorta a summary of what happ.....:)....and im emphaising on the word "sorta"...coz it aint much of a summary :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Josh Schwartz, creator of The OC, has revealed plans to have his high-school characters graduate — but is tight-lipped about their college choices: "We have a game plan in terms of how we'll tackle that," he says, "and it will not involve 'OCU.' "
does this mean that theres going to be a season 4???.....:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)