• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Seth and Anna were too alike- thats why Seth always appeared to be bored or wanting to do new/different things.. and now he can with Summer :D

I don't want next episode to come around ..coz Lukes become one of my favourite characters and now it'll all be ruined with this whole Julie thing :(

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
eLmo said:
Seth and Anna were too alike- thats why Seth always appeared to be bored or wanting to do new/different things.. and now he can with Summer :D

I don't want next episode to come around ..coz Lukes become one of my favourite characters and now it'll all be ruined with this whole Julie thing :(
i know! i love luke now. he's so cute. (personality wise i mean. that whole chiselled-jaw-and-bum-part look just doesn't do it for me.)

i can't wait! seth and summer! ahahahahahahahaha!

its a bit freaky to say but i realised tonight that other than like seth, my favourite characters are sandy and kirsten!!

i think they rock!

peter gallagher and his totally trippy, stud muffin eyebrows :cool:

welshi

HSC
reformskoolgirl said:
its a bit freaky to say but i realised tonight that other than like seth, my favourite characters are sandy and kirsten!!

i think they rock!

peter gallagher and his totally trippy, stud muffin eyebrows :cool:
i know, he has that whole sexy-ugly thing going on.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
sandy and kirsten are great together, this is the first show where i have liked the parent's storylines as much as the kids.

so glad the oliver storyline is over.

so happy people know ryan was right.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
iambored said:
sandy and kirsten are great together, this is the first show where i have liked the parent's storylines as much as the kids.

so glad the oliver storyline is over.

so happy people know ryan was right.
no way the oliver sory line is over. he will be back for sure. and marissa will feel sorry for him and ryan will get cut and ergh....... trust me he will be back

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hope that oliver is back for one more episode
but i don't want him to become a major character

i love sandy and kirstin two its the only show where u wanna
actually know what is going to happen to the parents
and don't care about seeing them all the time
id prefer them over marissa and ryan most the time
they were pretty interesting last night
for the first time

i can't wait to see what happens with summer and seth
do u rekon they have sex?
or did channel ten make it look like that?

Fry

Oliver looks so hot when he goes bonkers. i don't want him to leave..just when I was starting to like him. Marissa was such a ditz for not believing Ryan and so was Seth who is supposed to be his best friend. again, Luke was the only one who looked out for Ryan. man, I love this guy right now. it was so sweet of him to drop by the Cohen's house and help with the groceries too. :D

Seth was a jerk in this episode, he completely ignored Anna. go Sandy for slapping him over the head!! im loving this guy also right now.

s2 is starting in America soon and we are still so far behind. i hope ch10 continue showing it right after season 1 instead of having a break.

welshi

HSC
i remember they did that with the first season of DC. that was cool. except i remember being pissed that they changed the theme song.

and i love luke! he's all sweet now. makes u wonder what the hell happened.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
does luke leave the show in the second season or something?
i am starting to like him now
i wish hed stay
him and marissa's mum should be funny :D
i can't wait for next week it looks really good again

Candypants

Oh the OC is so great ... is started out so hopelessly pathetic but I'm glad I perservered. Very teen-angsty but still, love it! I love Sandy and Anna. I LOVE Anna. What is wrong with Seth ?!

nerd2die4

HSC
yeah i love seth, but he was a dick in yesterdays episode. anna > summer, yet he ignored anna and kept flirting with summer.

crazy_old_jwg

HSC
im SOO sick of oliver - i hope he does leave, and i hope marissa snaps out of it and stops being an absolute idiot. i kinda agree, seth and anna are a little too similar - but i dont think that he and summer are right together either...i cant believe hes gunna sleep with her...well i can...but hes an idiot...oh how i love the OC.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Fry said:
yeah, they are rushing into things. Seth hasn't even slept with Anna yet.
nah but... remember how in the very first ep he fully had a crush on Summer.. before they even talked.. even named a boat after her.. and yeh. it's about time, i think.

what's gross is the julie & luke thing. that is just.... sick. Wrong on ALL levels.

Fry

but right after the break-up?? it makes Seth seem like a slut in a guy sorta way.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i guess.. but guys who sleep around are hardly called sluts, its more of chiks.

i think summer and seth have secretly liked each other the whole time, while seth was with anna. so.. they're just bringing it out into the open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)