the OC (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Orange Juice said:
oh cmon... your lying to yourself if say that...
how many fights has he been in? not that many.... and plus the shows built on his fighting :p
everytime there is a party on he gets in a fight
lets see eddie, oliver, luke, at cattilion and more

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
lets not forget when he kinda gets into the rumble with the other guy from chino.... the guy working in that seafood resturant..

and who wants to bet that hayley is gonna get a job in jimmys and sandys restaurant... or work for the family?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Orange Juice said:
lets not forget when he kinda gets into the rumble with the other guy from chino.... the guy working in that seafood resturant..
and that is only off the top of our heads
if we set our minds to it id bet wed find more!
Orange Juice said:
and who wants to bet that hayley is gonna get a job in jimmys and sandys restaurant... or work for the family?
for sure what else is she gunna do
they had to have brought her back for a reason
(hint hint... jimmy and hayley should get together)

Fry

SpoRTsGaL said:
lol why did they cut that scene out?
they probably didn't want Seth to fall into the category of a 'player' again after his incident with Summer and Anna. he's supposed to be the loyal type and he didn't back off while Summer did.

Not-That-Bright said:
how gay is this show...
that whole show was an allusion towards their own show, how gay is that?
Seth and whats her face really go out.. like they said to those two,
That seth guy improvises his lines like that dude...
they have groupies that wish they were 'from the oc'..

etc etc etc
how is it gay? it's meant to be humourous. i thought it was funny how Ryan said something about Grady being too old to be in high school when that is a reference to himself..lol

Fry

mizz_smee said:
and that is only off the top of our heads
if we set our minds to it id bet wed find more!

for sure what else is she gunna do
they had to have brought her back for a reason
(hint hint... jimmy and hayley should get together)
no no..Jimmy is too old for her. she looks like she's 21 to me even though she might be older and Tate Donovan is like 40 in real life. i can't believe they brought her back just when i thought they got rid of her. :vcross:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Fry said:
no no..Jimmy is too old for her. she looks like she's 21 to me even though she might be older and Tate Donovan is like 40 in real life. i can't believe they brought her back just when i thought they got rid of her. :vcross:
I hate her!! .. and I don't want Jimmy and Hayley to get together.. I know Jimmy is following her around like some kind of puppy but didn't he say that he didn't want to hurt Kirsten and the whole thing would be too weird?

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Haha damn straight... she took her top off :D

wow next weeks looks fantabulous!! I hope Luke doesnt die :(
Ryan looks like hooking up with Marissa again. huzzah!
More hot mischa scenes! :)

Yess... why wont hayley just leave?
I hope she isnt in the second series?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Atotoi said:
wow next weeks looks fantabulous!! I hope Luke doesnt die :(
Ryan looks like hooking up with Marissa again. huzzah!
More hot mischa scenes! :)

Yess... why wont hayley just leave?
I hope she isnt in the second series?
I don't want anything to happen to him either :(

Ryan and Marissa will always be on/off/on/off

Anyway I loved how they referred to Sandys mum as "The Nana" like she was a demon of sorts..
The Nana: "I hate this state. I hate the sunshine, I hate the ocean, I hate Schwartzenneger!"

mmm and I also liked this scene :D
Seth: being woken up by luke "it's my precious no one else can touch it."
Luke: "Cohen where you sleeping? What if marissa called?"
Seth: "I wasn't sleeping! I was just resting my back! And even IF I was sleeping, which I WASN'T, I would have woken up to the phone ringing... hey there's one missed call..."

HSC
I heard Channel 10 is going to repeat Season 1 throughout the summer holidays - yay! I didn't start watching the OC until a couple of episodes ago :D so now I can watch it from the beginning!!!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
fuck im looking forward to the series final. im addicted. i paid people out for watching it and now im hooked....illl be so stoked when marissa and ryan hook back up :uhhuh:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hope they don't replay the first series
that means we have to wait longer for the second

i can't believe calab proposes to julie
once again 10 have already spoiled next week!

laney

HSC
i just watched the first episode of season 2 and wow. can't wait to get hold of the next episode. i can't wait for another year for channel 10 to hurry up and play the next season

Althea

I thought last nights episode was rather good :)... probably because of the amount of hilarious Seth lines :D... and yes, especially that one you mentioned eLmo - 'hey there's a missed call' :). And I think Summer's changing alot... becoming much nicer I think, trying to please the Nana and all. I thought it was seriously funny how she was trying to catch onto the Jewish traditions :). But Marissa has to get over herself... she can't keep running off whenever something goes wrong!

Someone mentioned earlier that Hailey is too young for Jamie... I have to agree. She does look like she could probably be his eldest daughter! But I hope she sticks around just to shuffle things up on the O.C.

And what's with Caleb proposing to Julie and Luke in a car accident? I guess I'll just have to be patient untill next week to find out... and double episodes again :) :D!

geegables

HSC
something_funny said:
mischa looks too skinny in some scenes...she needs a pie!

you'll love episode one, season 2.... theres a scene where summer tells marissa she needs to eat. funny shit!

Althea

^
I understand that some of you have already seen Season 2 but most on this thread are still following Season 1 - please refrain from letting ANYTHING at all slip from Season 2, even minor like this :). I know it's small but I would have liked to have seen it for myself.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Althea said:
And I think Summer's changing alot... becoming much nicer I think, trying to please the Nana and all. I thought it was seriously funny how she was trying to catch onto the Jewish traditions :). But Marissa has to get over herself... she can't keep running off whenever something goes wrong!
Yeh Summers "I'm gonna out Jew you" line was so corny.. she's taking on some of Seth's attributes I love it!
and Seths "Summer's having a Hebrew hernia!" line was great :D

I thought Marissa was a little selfish sticking around at Theresa's house, when she knew that Ryan would be unwelcome.. but meh she eventually left..

how u doin?

HSC
Althea said:
Someone mentioned earlier that Hailey is too young for Jamie... I have to agree. She does look like she could probably be his eldest daughter! But I hope she sticks around just to shuffle things up on the O.C.

Its Jimmy. And he's goin alright with the chicks. What happened to Rachel? she was even hotter, and they had some kind of conection too - at the thanksgiving dinner.

And the tv show in a tv show was so funny and clever. I love that the oc can make fun of itself. Ryan's line about the actor being to old for highschool was good, and so was Marrisa's line to Ryan about thinking he'd be taller in real life.

how u doin?

HSC
i thought the funniest/cleverest thing about the whole ep, was all the speculation that the oc kids were doing about the valley, was the exact same speculation you read in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)