the OC (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
edit: the ad said The OC is 'coming soon'...damnit can't they specify the month??
Well, I would say it is still quite a fair few months off yet because "The 4400" is advertised as "Coming Soon" and yet they don't even start filming season two until February apparently:(.

Fry said:
not another gay rumour :rolleyes:
Yeah, I know hey. There seems to be a gay rumour about everyone in Hollywood. He apparently has a girlfriend, not that that proves anything though:).

soha said:
the creater reminds me of seth
Me too. They look pretty similar:).

mizz_smee said:
i know i couldn't imagine adam playing ryan
he suits seth so well
It is really hard to imagine somebody else playing a role of a character after someone has been cast in the role, because that person becomes the character:).

Fry said:
no, she really is bad at acting.
Yeah, I would tend to agree. It is definitely her looks that get her places:(.

mizz_smee said:
but i was refering to her being seperated from the rest of the cast member
coz of her boyfriend or something
was a discussion bout it ages ago
Apparently that was another rumour, along with Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson being engaged:rolleyes:.

Fry said:
i think she's really dull in real life as well. saw her on Oprah, dull as.
Yeah, same as when she was on the "Late Night with David Letterman". She seems nice enough though:).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i thought that season one of the 4400 had been aired in the US?
not the mini-series bit... but i dunno maybe i read it wrong

adam and rachel arn't engaged? i am happy but sad at the same time...

the special was okay they just talked about the show and showed different things
like the first time they saw there fans at something
outtakes and they were just talking bout each other
i didnt know u didnt get to keep the surfboard from the teen choice awards
what the point of winning then?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i thought that season one of the 4400 had been aired in the US?
not the mini-series bit... but i dunno maybe i read it wrong
The mini-series is season one. It has been aired in both Australia and America:).

mizz_smee said:
adam and rachel arn't engaged? i am happy but sad at the same time...
Yeah, apparently they are just dating:).

Althea

Merethrond said:
Well, I would say it is still quite a fair few months off yet because "The 4400" is advertised as "Coming Soon" and yet they don't even start filming season two until February apparently:(.
But they aired the O.C - Obsessed Completely special... wouldn't that mean Season Two isn't that far off :confused:. I mean, isn't that what they did in the US?

And who thinks that Rachel Bilson is a real-life Summer? She acts nearly exactly like her on-screen character :)!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
But they aired the O.C - Obsessed Completely special... wouldn't that mean Season Two isn't that far off :confused:. I mean, isn't that what they did in the US?
Yeah, that is what they did in America but they have probably changed it for Australia. If season 2 was only two weeks away Channel Ten would be giving an air date and advertising it I would imagine:).

Althea said:
And who thinks that Rachel Bilson is a real-life Summer? She acts nearly exactly like her on-screen character :)!
I would tend to disagree. Her hair looked really different though. It made her look really old, in my opinion:).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hope they start season two soon
i might stop downloading when they start it again....

i though rachel kinda acted the same but seemed alot nicer
although her character has gotten nicer over time
she is not as bitchy or something
and i agree her hair does look older

Althea

Merethrond said:
Her hair looked really different though. It made her look really old, in my opinion:).
Is that the hair-style she had when she was wearing that horrid denim-jacket-thing? If so, I doubt that was how she'd normallly wear it... it was probably being set for the show or something with rollers... that's what I figured anyway because I doubt either Rachel Bilson (or Summer for that matter :p) would wear that outfit and hair-style in public... willingly :).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Is that the hair-style she had when she was wearing that horrid denim-jacket-thing? If so, I doubt that was how she'd normallly wear it... it was probably being set for the show or something with rollers... that's what I figured anyway because I doubt either Rachel Bilson (or Summer for that matter :p) would wear that outfit and hair-style in public... willingly :).
Yeah, that is the one (see attached picture):).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i cringed when i saw her hair like that
and didn't listen to what she was saying
i liked it when it was just out though

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
the hair is seen in an ep of season 2, not with that outfit though. No spoilers, that's all i'm saying. Oh, except that i think it works when it's with the outfit on the show!

Amryllis

HSC
Rachel's hairstyle only looked bad with the casual denim outfit. I'm sure it'd look alright when she's wearing a formal dress. :)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Uh, what was wrong with Bilson's hair ? I thought it was cute. I had something similar to the formal and people said it was nice.... =/

Looking forward to next season with the hot new guy they showed.... um at Marissa's pool... pls don't tell me he gets with her cos Marissa does NOT deserve him >.<

And Adam Brody acts like Seth in real life, and Rachel Bilson acts like Summer. Bimbo ?!

Amryllis

HSC
Fry said:
Rachel acts like she is still a teenager, while Mischa acts very mature for her age.
Yah~ Rachel's kinda cute... Although too much of that school girl attitude can get annoying.

Is "Mischa" pronounced as "Mee-sha"? I heard Adam Brody pronouncing it like that. I always thought it was "Miss-sha". :p

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah well I was watching Oprah and Mischa Barton surprised her fans and she said "hey guys I'm Mee-scha Barton" so im pretty sure she'd know how to say her own name (a la the simpsons "...Larry White!" "It's Barry White." "No, it says Larry White" "I know my own name.")

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i always thought it was mee-sha...

arggghhhh i hate not being able to download episodes it sux...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Amryllis said:
Is "Mischa" pronounced as "Mee-sha"? I heard Adam Brody pronouncing it like that. I always thought it was "Miss-sha". :p
Yeah, I am pretty sure it is pronounced "Mesha". I used to pronounce it as "Mishca" for some reason before I heard people say her name on television:p.

mizz_smee said:
i always thought it was mee-sha...

arggghhhh i hate not being able to download episodes it sux...
Why can't you download it now? I can't download any more episodes for the rest of the month either because I have run out of downloads for the month:p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)