• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

Amryllis

HSC
That's true, but everyone just assumed that it was. Otherwise why would Ryan go back to Chino with Theresa? They DID have that one night together... Unless he's just such a nice guy and doesn't want to abandon her because she's pregnant and hasn't got financial support (since her relationship with Eddie didn't work out).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Amryllis said:
That's true, but everyone just assumed that it was. Otherwise why would Ryan go back to Chino with Theresa? They DID have that one night together... Unless he's just such a nice guy and doesn't want to abandon her because she's pregnant and hasn't got financial support (since her relationship with Eddie didn't work out).
thats exactally what i thought he was doing coz he didnt want the baby to grow up without a father

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Amryllis said:
I'm hoping that Theresa doesn't come back... I thought she was a really bland character and when she was around, she just caused a lot of pain. She was the one that unwittingly broke up Ryan and Marissa.
Yeah, she was just an annoying character. She did nothing but cause trouble:(.

mizz_smee said:
thats exactally what i thought he was doing coz he didnt want the baby to grow up without a father
Yeah, that is what Ryan said. He didn't want the child to grow up without a father like he did. He also wanted to support Theresa so she didn't have a really tough life:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
After watching episode ten and eleven I must say that The O.C. is starting to drop off again. Season two started out so good too:(. Also, I keep managing to find out spoilers:mad:! I really need to keep up-to-date with America:).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yeah episodes ten and eleven arent as good... personally there is a bit to much of caleb and trying to get him and ryan together. We are seeing to much of the adults life and i am just more interested in the kids :D coz they are hotties ;)

Amryllis

HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, that is what Ryan said. He didn't want the child to grow up without a father like he did. He also wanted to support Theresa so she didn't have a really tough life:).
Well, I guess Ryan is a pretty decent guy. :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Ah, episode three is one of my favourite's from the second season. Seth is very funny in it and the following episode too. The end is pretty sad though:(. You have got to love Rachel Yamagata - Worn Me Down:cool:.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
When caleb said that julie was going to be ceo of the newport group, i actually sat up, glared at the tv and said "Are. You. Serious?"

And i miss summer and seth being together... they're so quirky.

Fry

Beckiki_S said:
And i miss summer and seth being together... they're so quirky.
they'll eventually end up together.

how funny was it when Ryan elbowed the girl in the face and then he was helping her with her tampons, haha. and how can an 17yo girl own a club and sell alcohol. not only is it illegal but it's so unrealistic.

Fry

Krangelus said:
they dont sell alcohol there. Its a juice bar or some crap.

oh, i didn't really pay attention. the way the bar was presented, it looked like they served alcohol.

i feel sorry for Kirsten, her dad is an ass.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Fry said:
\and how can an 17yo girl own a club and sell alcohol. not only is it illegal but it's so unrealistic.
well she doesnt OWN it... she said that shed have to ask the owner but hes never there.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
damnit no OC on Thursday, March 3rd

An encore of "The L.A." episode of THE O.C., featuring guest appearances by Paris Hilton and Collin Hanks, is now scheduled to air on that date (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Fry

maybe they're trying to draw in more viewers by using Paris Hilton cos the ratings have dropped.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i hate it when the networks screw around with the schedule.......they think it attracts more viewers by replaying them but it just makes current viewers more likely to stop watching

Fry

they're doing whatever they can. at least it's better than cancelling the show or putting it in a shitty timeslot.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
the OC is doing fairly well in the ratings when you consider what stiff competition it is up against. I think fox will look after it.

2rko

HSC
i cant believe what that old fart did to his daughter ... BASTARD!
i'd leave damn it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)