the OC (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
someone help me! my bro was a prick, and i didnt get to watch the end of the OC tonight!!! what happened?! umm i saw up to where Julie spiked calebs drink, but he wanted scotch...ryan went to chino and saw Trey, he swore Marissa came onto him, ryan belieed him, and called off the prom tying didnt he?! then i saw Theresa but then there was an ad and i dunno what elkse happened?!?!!!!!!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I can't believe this thread is up to its 106th page...what the fuck do you guys crap on about?

shelly: when ryan met up with theresa he told her about the marissa-trey thing, and she told him that he should trust marissa, so he did, and went to the prom at the last minute to find her. Meanwhile zach took summer to the prom while seth went to the meeting with george lucas, but they realised they wanted to be in each other's positions so they swapped and seth went to the prom and went on stage as summer was announced prom queen and they kissed and it was hella lame. Um what else caleb had a heart attack (I think?), fell in the pool and DIED! hooray..if i missed anything i cbf writing it

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hmm ok so ryan walked theresa home and he told her the story and theresa told him marissa would never do that to him because when theresa needed him marissa let him go even though it broke her heart. she said she was the one to trust. so he headed back to the prom.. uhh seth and zach flipped a coin.. seth went to meet george lucas and zach went to the prom with summer.. then they realised they were both in the wrong place and they swapped - seth rocked up just when summer was announced prom queen and zach was missing in action... kirsten and caleb had a fight.. as i think you saw, julie and caleb by the pool he was about to drink the spiked drink when she was like 'no stop i didnt put lime in there' so she disappeared to the kitchen and meanwhile he had a heart attack and died in the pool.. sandy found kirstens hidden stash of alcohol (in her handbag) and they had a little fight, then julie rang and said caleb was dead, kirsten picked up the bottle of vodka and walked out of the kitchen with it leaving sandy watching her leave then that was the end.. if i missed anything im sorry heh :)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Krangelus said:
has anyone seen the alternate ending for season 2?
wheres this alt ending?

yenta, at least every1s talkin bout the OC now and not random crap :)

good 2 c long responses from muse, shellybelly and yenta...i like :uhhuh:

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
my friend told me they made one. maybe it will be on the season 2 dvds. he said he already seen it, i wanted to see if anyone else has seen it or maybe he is just b.s.ing me

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
_muse_ said:
hmm ok so ryan walked theresa home and he told her the story and theresa told him marissa would never do that to him because when theresa needed him marissa let him go even though it broke her heart. she said she was the one to trust. so he headed back to the prom.. uhh seth and zach flipped a coin.. seth went to meet george lucas and zach went to the prom with summer.. then they realised they were both in the wrong place and they swapped - seth rocked up just when summer was announced prom queen and zach was missing in action... kirsten and caleb had a fight.. as i think you saw, julie and caleb by the pool he was about to drink the spiked drink when she was like 'no stop i didnt put lime in there' so she disappeared to the kitchen and meanwhile he had a heart attack and died in the pool.. sandy found kirstens hidden stash of alcohol (in her handbag) and they had a little fight, then julie rang and said caleb was dead, kirsten picked up the bottle of vodka and walked out of the kitchen with it leaving sandy watching her leave then that was the end.. if i missed anything im sorry heh :)

yenta said:
shelly: when ryan met up with theresa he told her about the marissa-trey thing, and she told him that he should trust marissa, so he did, and went to the prom at the last minute to find her. Meanwhile zach took summer to the prom while seth went to the meeting with george lucas, but they realised they wanted to be in each other's positions so they swapped and seth went to the prom and went on stage as summer was announced prom queen and they kissed and it was hella lame. Um what else caleb had a heart attack (I think?), fell in the pool and DIED! hooray..if i missed anything i cbf writing it
yay thankyou guys soo much!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
Krangelus said:
my friend told me they made one. maybe it will be on the season 2 dvds. he said he already seen it, i wanted to see if anyone else has seen it or maybe he is just b.s.ing me
I am yet to see this and i love the OC. If any one can supply a link it would be awesome.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
oh well!!! Julie gets some money coz they didnt divorce before 12 months.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
oh well!!! Julie gets some money coz they didnt divorce before 12 months.
yep she'll be over the death as soon as she finds out she's rich :p im kidding..

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
get rid of julie cooper? send her on a shopping spree in... hmm,.. some city and she gets arrested for shooting a man for not giving her the coloured shoes she wants. She pleads insanity from recently dead husband but is sent to jail for life :)

ahh my creativity is so poor

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
wow less then 4 pages in 4 days... im impressed!

but whats more impresive is the oc talk

i like julie she definately makes the show more interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)