Hates the waiting game...
HSC
March 9
woo thats law first year drinks night too
California here we come

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
wats the name of that song that plays right after marissa shoots ryans brother?...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i loved last nites ep..hehe...summer and seth are the best...."ewww...but i like it" hehe...so cute..nest week is gonna be good...even tho i say that about every episode...hehe...i love the oc

goan_crazy

HSC
The OC in the US comes back this fri 9th Mar
episode 16 -The Road Warrior :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe...i loved lasts nite ep...seth is so cute "ryan...try not to punch summer"...hehe...and omg taylor is evil...i dont like her...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but she gets nicer in upcoming eps...so i guess she'll be nice and hot...hehe...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
“I got two girls in bikinis trying to seduce me, which sounds awesome. But I’m scared, I’m wet and I’m cold, Ryan.”

omg seth is so cute...his so innocent...kah!...i love him...

this wks ep was good...im glad ryan and marissa are over...their too promblematic...ryan and sadie are awesome...and summer is funny...poor julie...

“Oh, another late one with Doc Roberts. In the back of his Maserati, no less.”

hehe summer is funny...

“Oh, please don’t say that. My dad has disastrous taste in women. If I don’t step in, he’ll wind up with the first money-grubbing slut bag that ends up in the back seat of his Maserati.”

but im glad julie and doc roberts are happy...julie deserves happiness...i like her...

“So what? I kinda like her, you know? I don’t care that she married my grandpa for money or had sex with Luke. I think she’s got moxie.”

...hehe...and taylors nice now...yay...and omg marissa and volchok so should get together hehe...then every1 will be happy...:)

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
“I got two girls in bikinis trying to seduce me, which sounds awesome. But I’m scared, I’m wet and I’m cold, Ryan.”

this wks ep was good...im glad ryan and marissa are over...their too promblematic...ryan and sadie are awesome...and summer is funny...poor julie...

hehe summer is funny...

“Oh, please don’t say that. My dad has disastrous taste in women. If I don’t step in, he’ll wind up with the first money-grubbing slut bag that ends up in the back seat of his Maserati.”

but im glad julie and doc roberts are happy...julie deserves happiness...i like her...

“So what? I kinda like her, you know? I don’t care that she married my grandpa for money or had sex with Luke. I think she’s got moxie.”

...hehe...and taylors nice now...yay...and omg marissa and volchok so should get together hehe...then every1 will be happy...:)
Gah i shouldn't have read that b4 watching :p
it has finished dloading
gonna watch ep 16 sometime 2day.

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:

hehe summer is funny...

I'm so happy its back
and wow, FOREVER YOUNG is on again
that song sure is getting good publicity
Go Aussie music - Youth Group r mad!

yeah so sadie and ryan r gonna get together
From the look of things Volchok has showed up at the right time for Marissa

I don't like Julie Cooper that much. I wonder how Summer is gonna confront her about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)