the OC (2 Viewers)

dark_wolv

The Member
HSC
all dose pplz who got ep 16 can u plz tell me where u got it from (considering the legalties), coz the one i got is stuffed lolz.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I think Marissa and Ryan breaking up and then pairing off with Sadie and Volchok, who incidently used to date, is really lame. And Sadie is just another Theresa. She even looks the same. I just wish they'd stop trying to break them up and let them be because it's silly.. then again they probably wouldn't have a show if Ryan and Marissa weren't being dysfunctional.

Also, I felt really sorry for Matt and I hope Sandy and Kirsten have a big fight.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
lol yeh she does look the same.. don't know where they are going with the story

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Just to clarifiy.

Youth Group covered the song 'Forever Young'
The original was written by Alphaville in the 80's.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Just to clarifiy.

Youth Group covered the song 'Forever Young'
The original was written by Alphaville in the 80's.
Yes thats right

episode 17 is available for us 2moro :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ysterdays ep was good (ep 17)

but i didnt get the whole cruise ticket thing....did dr roberts buy the two tix for him and julie or him and his ex-wife...and why would he want to get back with his ex when his with julie...and omg is he gonna propose to julie...coz i rkn its too early and their kids only just found out about the relationship...and lets hope that if they do get married...dr roberts doesnt go broke and run out on julz or die...like her previous 2 hubbys did :p...

and im glad ryan and marissa rent geting back together...coz they jsut have too may problems....and can some1 tell me what happened to taylor...coz i havent seen her in while??...and as always summer and seth are adorable together :)

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ysterdays ep was good (ep 17)

but i didnt get the whole cruise ticket thing....did dr roberts buy the two tix for him and julie or him and his ex-wife...and why would he want to get back with his ex when his with julie...and omg is he gonna propose to julie...coz i rkn its too early and their kids only just found out about the relationship...and lets hope that if they do get married...dr roberts doesnt go broke and run out on julz or die...like her previous 2 hubbys did :p...

and im glad ryan and marissa rent geting back together...coz they jsut have too may problems....and can some1 tell me what happened to taylor...coz i havent seen her in while??...and as always summer and seth are adorable together :)
taylor was in ep 16... she was the one who sussed out that dr roberts n julie were 2gether n told summer. Vulchek and Marissa are gonna get together. Ryan is with Saddie. But still I predict there'll be a fight with Vulchek and Ryan eventually. I wonder when they're gonna start uni and what happens- if summer gets into brown, will she go or will she stay and go 2 a uni in newport with seth. Also Seths over the pot stage since Kaitlin has gone

I wonder what Marissa is gonna do when she finds out about Saddie. Its a bit screwed up tho. She and Johnny couldve been together and then she gave up Johnny for Ryan. Now Ryan wants Johnnys cousin...
hmm
I wonder where they r gonna go with this next week...

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dude wheres ur spoiler tag....no1 read goan_crazy's post if u dont want to know wat happs in the oc

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
good boy

well i want marissa to find out about ryan and sadie...and i remember taylor in the last ep...hehe..soz...i have a bad memory

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
good boy

well i want marissa to find out about ryan and sadie
same
Vulchok and Marissa are so gonna get together tho

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yep yep

volchuck is kinda cute... :)

omg summmer and seth are the cutest things ever...that scene where summer came to seths room to tell him about providence...was soooo cute...hehe...

and taylor is so nice...i like her now :)

Last edited:

goan_crazy

HSC
I'm at uni now and have to work 2nite
but I can dload ep 18 2moro :)
Can't wait to watch it! :D

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha u were right
vulchok and marissa hooked up at the end of that
sadie and ryan did 2
and summer and seth haha - the whole karma sutra thing...
what a kinky ending with those 3 couples

I wonder what Sandy's gonna choose - the hospital or Matt.
How are they gonna get rid of Taylor

They r bring Trey's issues back in. I don't like Jess.

hmm I wonder what will happen next week

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wat was i right about????....and im usually alwayz right when it comes to the oc...haha...kidding...im a loser

n e wyz the end was funny...how they all hook up with some1 except for taylor...im so happy that summer and seth are going to brown together...but i hope they dont break-up...and wat was with taylor and her sex counselling??...shes weird...and then she suggests break-up counselling...as if...s/s will never breal up *touch wood*...well t'was an interesting ep...jess is weird and trey is back :(...but it was sweet how he sent ryan a prezzie...yayy

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
wat was i right about????....and im usually alwayz right when it comes to the oc...haha...kidding...im a loser

n e wyz the end was funny...how they all hook up with some1 except for taylor...im so happy that summer and seth are going to brown together...but i hope they dont break-up...and wat was with taylor and her sex counselling??...shes weird...and then she suggests break-up counselling...as if...s/s will never breal up *touch wood*...well t'was an interesting ep...jess is weird and trey is back :(...but it was sweet how he sent ryan a prezzie...yayy
You were right about volchuk and marissa:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)