The Offical Tennis thread (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Richie def Federer one of the best matches of the yr!. It is so amazing the level you have to play at to beat Roger. Richie played fearless tennis though, totally brilliant. (and i'm not a bandwagon jumper, i've always loved Richie though his crap times and good times).

He is now going to play Nadal, who is playing fabulous clay court tennis.

The other semi is Ferrero vs Coria. This is the match I have been waiting for 2 of the best clay courters in the world playing each other, not at their best but both have alot of incentive to win.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Actually, I don't but i was so desperate to watch it I went over my friends house. I am most deffinetley in Heaven this morning.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
xrtzx said:
As for myskina, she was born crap and we always be crap, how weak is a second serve she will drop out of the top 100
Its amazing how such a crap player be the reigning Roland Garros Champion, led their country to Fed Cup victory and be named ITF Female player of the year for 2004.

I totally know she is in a slump but she does have a major shoulder problem and according to Elena D has 'personal problems' so give her a break.

richz

It was all a fluke, look myskina is a crazy bitch, She goes crazy at her coach, i dont believe why he is still with her. Also have u ever seen her second serve speed, doesnt even reach 90km/h. As for winning the french hu did she beat??? Dementiava, she is also crap, they just had luck that year....

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
xrtzx said:
It was all a fluke, look myskina is a crazy bitch, She goes crazy at her coach, i dont believe why he is still with her. Also have u ever seen her second serve speed, doesnt even reach 90km/h. As for winning the french hu did she beat??? Dementiava, she is also crap, they just had luck that year....
dementiava isn't crap! she is just a choker

richz

Good on ya gasquet, beating federer, but unfortunately it was on clay. I enjoy fed playing but it gets so boring when he keeps on winning. So when fed plays i support his opponent!!! lol

richz

jm1234567890 said:
dementiava isn't crap! she is just a choker
Again another russian, do u support them because they are hot???

All russians cant serve all they can do is make noises when they hit the ball

richz

The only good russian player is Sharapova, not because she is hot, but because of her tennis. She has a good all round game, but again another russian who makes noises when they hit the ball.

sarevok

HSC
it doesn't matter that myskina's second serve is crap, her groundstrokes are good enough to keep her in the top ten. look at dementiava's serve, probably the worst serve in the history of professional tennis and she's still in the top five.

i'm sad that fed lost, i don't care if he keeps on winning, he plays the most entertaining tennis i've ever seen. the coria v ferrero match should be interesting, i think coria will win though.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
xrtzx said:
Umm she also beat Molik (currently in the top ten), Kuznetsova (current US Open champ), Venus (4 time GS champion) and Capriati (former champ) on the way to the title and Dementieva can't be all that bad if she made the US open final as well.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Sweets said:
Umm she also beat Molik (currently in the top ten), Kuznetsova (current US Open champ), Venus (4 time GS champion) and Capriati (former champ) on the way to the title and Dementieva can't be all that bad if she made the US open final as well.
she's a great player, but she chokes in the finals... name one major final she's won, including the teir I events.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Yeh i agree she does choke but she is in the final of Charelston a Tier 1 so hopefully it will be a good turning point for her.

I think with the Russians the problem is that they are inconsistant. I mean last yr Elena D made the final of 2 grand slams and lost in the 1st round of the other two.

So I think that's the reason Sharapova is emerging as the best Russian just cause she isn't a headcase and is extremely consistant and plays great under pressure. Personally, I can't stand her though.

richz

anyway i'll get over womens tennis, womens tennis is a pussies game. All the yelling and screeching. Cant stand it anymore.........

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I hope Nadal wins, but it might be a tall order for him to beat the no.1 clay courter in the world atm. If he does though, he'll be definitely one of the favourites to take the French. That's something that even Sampras wasn't when he was 18.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)