• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
I am so excited I cannot do my assessment.....just think...only 2 hours to go...CMON AUSTRALIA!!!

*Minka*

HSC
God I am excited about this game. GO SOCCEROOS!

(Psst, quick question. Does anyone know where you get those awesome wristbands I have seen around? The Green and Yellow ones - Dino had one on Big Brother tonight and Simon Hill had one on the coverage)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
oh man i have an exam to study for......i didnt study at al:-( i think i'll make up by studying after 12am.....lol. there is no way i will miss the word cup.. i'm supporting australia completely this time JAPAN SUFFER PLZZZZZZZZZZZ.......n i hope ANYBODY but brazil wins..hahaah

*Minka*

HSC
And It has to be said: AJMO HRVATSKA!

In a dream world, Australia and Croatia are going through in this group. Adios Brasil!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahah no one is allowed to go for BOTH croatia and aus. as only one will really go through

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
*Minka* said:
God I am excited about this game. GO SOCCEROOS!

(Psst, quick question. Does anyone know where you get those awesome wristbands I have seen around? The Green and Yellow ones - Dino had one on Big Brother tonight and Simon Hill had one on the coverage)
Big W

*Minka*

HSC
stazi said:
hahah no one is allowed to go for BOTH croatia and aus. as only one will really go through
I request an exemption from this rule because I am Croatian/Australia. And Yeah I know, but I am allowed my dream world!

*Minka*

HSC
sunjet said:
Thank you!

No wonder I had never seen them - I don't really go to Big W. Will have to swing by there tommotow. Thanks Again!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
c'mon the AUSSIES!!!! So close now. Even if we don't get the result that we are looking for...I'm still so proud of the boys for just making it. Hopefully we will take something away from tonight's game though.

nedzelic

HSC
I'm back for one post

COME ON AAAAAUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTRRRRRAAAALLLLLLLLIIIIAAAA

I've got the house, car and body decked in green and gold paraphonelia.

Come on boys, we can do this!!!!!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
*Minka* said:
I request an exemption from this rule because I am Croatian/Australia. And Yeah I know, but I am allowed my dream world!
hhaha.....i was going to do that for the turkish team but the gay retards didnt make it this time lol so i am completely supporting australia this year, actually maybe i'll support china later on too :) hahaha i just hope they win brazil if they make it to the finals again...brazil deserves to give the cup to somebody else this year!!..actually then i am reminded..australia is in brazils group....effing crap that would be so awesome if australia won against them,that would be the ultimate game, i'd celebrate forever hahaha.

*Minka*

HSC
Feel free to call me silly,

But God, my heart just started thumping in my chest when it started. I mean, I know I wasn't born here, and didn't spend my first few years here, but I FEEL Australian and god, I want these boys to do so well. I am going to be a very proud 'adopted' Aussie when this anthem starts.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
yep kewell starting

1st goal scorer

i reckon viduka or bresciano

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
haha who saw the fight in the sweden team

ljungberg and someone else

funny shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)