• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Was so tense....croatia kept looking like they were going to score. Weirdest ending lol.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
lol@politik

Think i had bout three alarmas just in case one didnt go off.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Kalac you uncoordinated fool. There was much hate for him here in college when that second Croatian goal went through...

spiny norman

HSC
matt#1 said:
With Viduka, Aloisi, Kennedy, Kewell, Bresciano, Cahill and Cullina all on the pitch at the same time it is no surprise that we were able to score a 2nd goal. You are a tactical genius Hiddink!!!
Yes, given Viduka has such a fantastic record for scoring goals.

Lainee

HSC
:D I was running laps around the house screaming "3-2! woohoo!" before realising that that last goal wasn't allowed. (Still don't get why it wasn't allowed though?) Crazyness! I didn't get much sleep all night as kept waking up to check what time it was to turn the tv on!

mecurial

HSC
WAAAHHHHH. Crazy. So absolutely spent, haven't been to sleep yet.

- Zeljko Kalac, you are one lucky man. You would never have been able to walk the streets of Australia again had we lost.

- Josip Simunic, you WONT be able to walk the streets of Australia again, you cheating f*ck. I can't believe he didn't leave after his second yellow.

- Australia, the destroyer of the career of the referee! Graham Poll, your international career is over. Farcical end to that match, in reality.

- Awesome free kick Dario Srna. To be honest, great games Niko Kovac, Srna, Dario Simic, Niko Kranjcar. It is a shame that we were drawn with Croatia, I'd of really enjoyed watching the Croatian team play otherwise.

- Guus master tactician? Or just bold enough to throw everybody forward?

- Wasn't at home, but apparently Rale was crying after the match. PASSION! Love it!

Soooo tired. See if I can see out the second half of this Japan v Brazil fixture. Work is going to suck this afternoon...

HSC
mecurial said:
- Zeljko Kalac, you are one lucky man. You would never have been able to walk the streets of Australia again had we lost.

i had a feeling kalac was gonna play this match. the first one he conceded was from a brilliant set piece, but the second one was VERY soft. i think guus will revert back to schwarzer for our clash with italy.

how nigilated is the ref? doesnt he know how to book players? 3 yellows for one red is a joke. surely, there would be riots had we lost that game. viduka being taken down (1 possible penalty), a blantant handball (another possible penalty) and a red-carded player on the field.

BUT WE WON THE GAME, which is all that matters.

so lets all get naked and have a party.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
im in the airport at the moment waiting in the gates for my now 2 hour delayed flight to HK ...
i watched the game at the boarding gates, on the plasma, there must have been over 100 people there, the atmosphere was awesome ... absolutely bloody amazing, unbelievable, everyone was cheering ... i was wearing my socceroos jersey and running around hugging random ppl, it was awesome, we sang an ole ole ole and everything ...

- L1n -

HSC
Fatnaldo 14 goals in world cup, equals Gerd Mullers all time record, no one has scored more goals in wc then fatnaldo. Who says fatness dosen't equal skills?

**blu_rose**

HSC
i am absolutely ecstatic!

YAY WE WON

so i got 2 questions though:

1) why was kalac playin. i mean the difference between schwarzer and kalac is pretty obvious, so why would guus risk us losing?

2) why was the third goal for aust dismissed?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
awesome atmosphere at circular quay!!!!! lost my voice among all the emotion and excitement. it was yet another emotional roller coaster ride to success.

Collin

HSC
N/A
**blu_rose** said:
why was kalac playin. i mean the difference between schwarzer and kalac is pretty obvious, so why would guus risk us losing?
He gave Guus a blowjob.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)