• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official 2006 UWS Student List (1 Viewer)

get_born

krisk85 said:
i did this last year, at bankstown aswell.. its nice.. talk to people!!! people are so shy and everyone is in the same boat.. and for some reason ppl there are all quiet etc..i hope you get adrian marshal hes really nice and good.. i had him for media and visual.. also if ur in need of books i have them still.. so when you find out let me know, mine are nearly in perfect condittion..:rofl: i dont know why? i used them soooooooo much....... lol(sarcasm) its nice and on fridays they have kareoke in the cafeteria.. and trivia etc..
yeah ok ill let ya know when i know. Then ill probably pass the books on to someone else who needs them in 'perfect condition'. :rofl:

silentmalek

sugar we're goin down
HSC
B. Financial Advising at Blacktown/Nirimba. I'm the only person doing it :(

Jonathan A

HSC
Bachelor of Social Science (Criminology) / Bachelor of Laws - (Bankstown, Parramatta, Penrith, Campbellown) - 3rd Year

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Jonathan A said:
I'd like to think I am special lol
:p Think of the petrol! and I thought it was going to be a pain going between Bankstown and Parra . You sure are going to be busy this year :uhhuh:

remind me Jonathan next time u are on MSN I have a question about Crimonology :D

L

LaraB

jubs_ said:
Whoops, I posted in the 2005 thread. Geez louise, I'm such a douchebag..
err..
B business (e business) @ parra campus OR human resource management @ campbelltown if i get a late round offer. I seriosuly can't be arsed to travel so far for uni .. hehe call it laziness :)

Hope to see some of you nice chaps and ladies at the end of february.. Of course I wouldn't know who u are but oh well.. you know how these pleasantries go. :)
aww dont do hrm at c'town! it's only worth doing at parra lol :p:wave:

aleco88

HSC
B.Business(accounting) - Campbelltown

Last edited:

Kulazzi

HSC
melsc said:
Just remember bankstown is the evil campus which is at Milperra...I'll be there some days too :D
lol. yay! We'll meet up and be the newbies of the evil campus!!! muhahaha! :p

last_chance said:
see you there :p
Insha'Allah! :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)