The Official 2006 UWS Student List (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Stubes said:
Bachelor of Communication @ Penrith :)
The 1st year has some crappy units like 'approaches 2 communication' and comm research' so watch out lol

L

LaraB

shady_03 said:
The 1st year has some crappy units like 'approaches 2 communication' and comm research' so watch out lol
yeah, but everyone i know who does/has done the comm. course says they're dirt easy to get a D in though and virtually impossible to fail as long as you turn up :p

*Buttercup*

HSC
melsc said:
^ I think he said he might be doing Criminology but that was a while ago

I might see u buttercup, i'm doing some psycology units too :)
cool!!! are u doin human behaviour? maybe we'll be in the same lecture... that would be cool... except that il have no idea who you are...lol

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Hey, I've transferred this year, I was doing the B Business (Management) degree,

but now Im doing B Business (Management) / B Laws

We should open an 'official new students list', it would be interesting to see how many new ppl are on here now??

spillargroove

HSC
Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication)
College of Arts
Penrith - Werrington South Campus.

(Freshman).

spillargroove

HSC
but i can tell you that i know a few people who transferred from UWS to UTS for this year with C's and D's... they didn't have a GPA of 6 ie D - as it involved written submission and marks and references... but i know others who transferred to USyd and all they n eeded more or less was an application form with your academic transcript and a resume attached and they only got C's and P's.. depends on the course i guess as well as uni
You know this is quite interesting but it is actually true but of course it depends on the course you are doing. Many people who are trying to get into UTS who want to do the B. Science Information Technology degree there, transferring with average to high marks is quite easy. Strange...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
spillargroove said:
You know this is quite interesting but it is actually true but of course it depends on the course you are doing. Many people who are trying to get into UTS who want to do the B. Science Information Technology degree there, transferring with average to high marks is quite easy. Strange...
They're willing to accept more transfer students because they won't make the UAI cut-off look shitty which they're aware is what creates more demand for the course and therefore in the end brings them in more money ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)