The Official 2007 AFL Thread (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha willing to out money for the game to be decided by 1 point? :D

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
God that swans kicking was poor. hope they never kic that bad again.

Also did anyone keep track of how many posts the swans kicked? I think it was about 8

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Stupid fat posts of the SCG. The ball hit the post many times as well when they played Essendon five weeks ago.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Danger game with Carlton - although if the Swans play with the intensity they showed against Geelong in the 4th quarter, and against Freo last week, Carlton don't have the bodies or experience to match it I suspect.

rusticmetal

HSC
Kujah said:
Stupid fat posts of the SCG. The ball hit the post many times as well when they played Essendon five weeks ago.
stop whining about the bloodey posts. theyre the same at BOTH ENDS. therefore there is no disadvantage for either team.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
We should win the game against carlton pretty comfortably, but only if we can contain fevola

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Wouldn't mind Fevola standing next to Hall in our forward line next year ;)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah, it we manage to get fevola, then our forward line would be almost unbeatable.

adders

HSC
Didnt u watch the afl footy show, fevola said that he wouldnt leave unless carlton traded him and the swans cant afford him anyway.

In today's game i reckon the cats will beat the pies by 20 points to continue our amazing run of 10 straight at an average of 52 points margin per win

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn the eagles are getting owned....wouldnt surprise me if P.A beat them by 100 points

adders

HSC
how good are the cats, playing for each other. Another outstanding win to extend our streak to 10 games. A tough game, very entertaining and a win in the finals like atmosphere will be essential come september.

Selwood played fantastically, i reckon he's got the NAB rising star award in his bag. Additionally matty scarlett was outstanding once again in a best on ground performance, he's confirmed his all australian selection. Lingy's also a reasonable chance at AA this year

All in all another terrific performance that see's us 3 games clear at the top

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i cant see the cats being toppled from the minor premiership
on paper cats should win the premiership but theres still a while to go before the season is finished so we'll see how things go.

gulamali

HSC
GOO THE CATTTERRSS

Anyone go to the game sat afternoon against the pies?? It was bloody awesome.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
how good were the swans today
amassed a massive total with accurate kicking this time around, with barry hall returning to form.
bring on the west coast eagles....you must think that the eagles are vulnerable, even at subiaco.

Chris.

HSC
jemsta said:
how good were the swans today
amassed a massive total with accurate kicking this time around, with barry hall returning to form.
bring on the west coast eagles....you must think that the eagles are vulnerable, even at subiaco.
i went to the game 2day...he wasnt quite in form

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ah but i guess he's kicking goals which is one step forward.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Peter Everitt played superb, just like Malceski as well. Pretty good attacking game, and I can't wait til we face West Coast next week :D

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Chris. said:
i went to the game 2day...he wasnt quite in form
Yeah I think Hall still has a lot of work to do. I reckon Davis was best today and ouldhave had 5-6 goals with better kicking.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
adders said:
how good are the cats, playing for each other. Another outstanding win to extend our streak to 10 games. A tough game, very entertaining and a win in the finals like atmosphere will be essential come september.

Selwood played fantastically, i reckon he's got the NAB rising star award in his bag. Additionally matty scarlett was outstanding once again in a best on ground performance, he's confirmed his all australian selection. Lingy's also a reasonable chance at AA this year

All in all another terrific performance that see's us 3 games clear at the top
I hate to draw on history, but you only have to look at last year and see that Adelaide were in fact 13-2 after Round 15 with a % of 170.

Just pray the injury curse doesn't strike :p .. or Nick Davis doesn't pop up near the end of a tight final against maybe Sydney ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)