blakegman

HSC
N/A
woot i had hawthorn winning in my multi bet. thankyou lance franklin

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
bye bye ricciuto.
this is the finals...swans would be absolutely pumped for this. Wouldnt surprise me if swans thrash the magpies tonight.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
jemsta said:
bye bye ricciuto.
this is the finals...swans would be absolutely pumped for this. Wouldnt surprise me if swans thrash the magpies tonight.
if only.
:(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'm glad I missed the Swannies get slaughtered :| (fell asleep)

adders

HSC
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Swans Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go The Cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pretty shocking performance in comparison to last week.
Might have been a different story if we versed the hawks but congrats to the magpies...they absolutely killed us.
they should beat west coast since they have no judd, cousins or kerr.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
jemsta said:
pretty shocking performance in comparison to last week.
Might have been a different story if we versed the hawks but congrats to the magpies...they absolutely killed us.
they should beat west coast since they have no judd, cousins or kerr.
Don't think so. Hawthon were awesome againt Adelaide. Sydney just havn't turned up to play all year. Hope next year will be different

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i agree that we were inconsistent, but the injuries throughout the year did hamper our efforts for the premiership.
Hope hall begins to fire for next year after overcoming the groin injury.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
jemsta said:
yeah i agree that we were inconsistent, but the injuries throughout the year did hamper our efforts for the premiership.
Hope hall begins to fire for next year after overcoming the groin injury.
injries did hamper us but to be honest some players were no were near as good as last year. Ryan O'Keefe and Adam Schnider did not play half as good as they did last year. Spider Everrit didn't play to the level he has for the past few years. First half of Goodes year was not so good.

Wasn't all bad, Jolly got better again. Malceski was our best player all season and should walk into All Aussie, Luke Ablett does what he always does along with Kirk.

But I feel the team just wasn't as good as it should have been with or without injuries.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
seriously, sometimes the swans play like the under 7s. the back line was more pathetic then the london 'failed' bombers. i didn't know whether to watch the footy to watch the time tick by.

adders

HSC
a solid 106 point demolition of the 4th placed kangaroos

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
wuddie said:
seriously, sometimes the swans play like the under 7s. the back line was more pathetic then the london 'failed' bombers. i didn't know whether to watch the footy to watch the time tick by.
The swans Back Line was the scond best in the competition going by points. I rate it the best considering it didn't have the same midfield geelong has to back them up. Sydneys strength was in tere back line

adders

HSC
jemsta said:
predicting a magpies vs cats gf.

thats not possible since the winner of the magpies/wce plays geelong in the prelimininary final

http://community.boredofstudies.org/133/sport/132487/official-2007-afl-thread/6.html

only that page i suggested the cats would win the premiership back on the 11th of April, i was laughed at and told that the cats wouldnt make the 8

then i suggested that they would at least make the preliminary final and sycotic suggested that i was full of shit but they have made it , so
Haahahahaahhaaahhahahahahahhhhahah

http://community.boredofstudies.org/133/sport/132487/official-2007-afl-thread/14.html

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I would have loved a Magpies v Geelong final, but I'm thinking that it's going to be Geelong v Port Adelaide this time. Probabaly be the first real BIG genuine chance that a Victorian team will win the flag in 7 years.

Gotta love the midfield of Geelong - Ablett and Bartel are excellent. Geelong's pretty good at making space and their style's pretty exciting. To my knowledge, they only have one 30+ player in their team right?

Shame Sydney couldn't make it. I was pretty disappointed with our backline's game, but we'll rebuild. Did anyone think Bevan had the shackles throughout the entire game?

meew

HSC
where can i watch COLLINGWOOD vs GEELONG in new zealand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)