The Official 2007 AFL Thread (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Deja Vu. West Coast def. Swans 74-73. 1 POINT AGAIN!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
That is soo freaking annoying. Its alwayz by one freaking point. Why cant Sydney just win. I want to cry :( Oh wellz, we put on a great chase, like alwayz :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol
another 1 point
next time they play im gonna go tab and bet the winnder by a point
by deciding the winner would be more difficult than anything :(

wyho

HSC
N/A
THE OFFICIAL PUMA AFL ON FIELD GUERNSEY SYDNEY SWANS, BOUGHT IT BACK IN 2002 AND GOT AUTOGRAPHS OF LEGENDS SUCH AS: LEO BARRY(21), DARYN CRESSWELL(8),JASON SADDINGTON(22), WAYNE SCHWARTZ (2), PAUL WILLIAMS(10), ANDREW DUNKLEY(6), STUART MAXFIELD(11), PAUL KELLY(14), MICHAEL O'LOUGHLIN(19)

SIZE = L

BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN BEFORE, I HANG IT ON MY WALL AS MEMORBILLIA.

PRICE $150 (NEGOTIABLE)

GRAB YOUR CHANCE OF THE SYDNEY SWANS HISTORY WITH ALL THE GENUINE AUTOGRAPHS OF CURRENT/RETIRED LEGENDS!!!

OTHER ITEMS INCLUDE=
*SIZE M GUERNSEY WITH NO AUTOGRAPHS $50
*SYDNEY SWANS OFFICIAL HAT $10
*SYDNEY SWANS OFFICIAL SCARF $15
PICS CAN BE REQUESTED BY EMAIL

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
you could see how agnonising close they wre to snatching the victory, with sydney players slumping to the ground when the siren ended, which brings up the next point

would you rather lose by a point, or get thrashed by 10 goals?

SyCoTiC

HSC
I'd rather the 1 point. You take more out of it I think in terms of doing things better that you didn't do during the game. In saying so, it's the first round, the boys are still a little sloppy with the ball handling skills as you can see.

HSC
def 1 point. 10 goals means that u played totally shithouse. 1 point means that u werent as shit as u couldve been.
btw- could someone tell me why jarrod mcveigh didnt bomb it into the goal square?

SyCoTiC

HSC
Because he thought he had time. Good tackle by Kerr.

He'll learn from that, that you can't take anymore than 2 steps before kicking it otherwise you'll get run down like he did, he's still learning anyway but he's done it on numerous occasions. The kid needs to learn to get rid of the ball quicker.

xtinkx

HSC
Hello = ) my boyfriend is a crazy AFl fan/player ...and im now officially a swans fan and an afl fan..i love it... went to West Coast and Swans last weekend was soooo orsm..loved it!!

Looking foward to following this season = )

My fav player is chance bateman...i think his hair is so cool = ) lol and spidey spida... = ) and number 44 from west coast his name is difficult i forget but hes reallly super fast!!!

tink x

Sgt. Pepper

HSC
how good was daniel kerr? im not a WC fan but i reckon he was the difference. Swans need to maintain pressure form start 2 finish, not just in the final quarter.:mad1:

SyCoTiC

HSC
I think the thing that sets him aside from the other Eagles midfielders is his ability to take a contested mark. The kid is bloody awesome with fantastic courage, shame he's got a drug problem otherwise I'd have total and utter respect for him haha.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Saints got thumped by Brisbane. For a team thats billed by many Melbourne people as premiership contenders they have ALOT of work to do

SyCoTiC

HSC
Brisbane with Jonathan Brown is a whole different outfit.

HSC
brisbane vs syd next week will be interesting. Although we have to improve from the last two games to be a real chance... but we're getting there. I hope Hall isnt out for too long.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah sydney finally got on the board, but it was less than convincing
with hall suffering a knee injury, you wouldnt want him out for too long

Chris.

HSC
does any1 know if your a swanies member, can just give your member card to a friend so they can go to a game in your place?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)