The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Just because they're old doesn't mean they are a liability. It just so happens Moore is one, Chippers is still fine. In fact he looked BOG against Denmark when he was playing, all the attack went through him and he still did well getting back.
Neill was probably worse than Moore in terms of playing the Germans onside. The whole defensive tactic was a joke, though. Chipperfield is past it, but he's still classier than most of the other players.

Some epic matches tonight...
Kiwis to snatch a draw
Ivory coast to win
Brazil, let's say 6 - 0, or maybe 6-1 with the People's Rooney getting a consolation goal :cool:

onur91

HSC
N/A
I so badly want Portugal to lose, I just hate Christiano Arsehaldo so damn much:mad1:

onur91

HSC
N/A
lol. What do you have against Cristiano Ronaldo? He's an awesome player :)
Honestly, im not so sure myself. I agree that he is a fantastic player, but i've hated him for years. Maybe it's becasue he is sooo damn arrogant and acts like a little bitch lol

PH011

HSC
Anyone put any money on Evildoer Korea? 3800% return (I think) :D

onur91

HSC
N/A
Highly unlikely North Korea can win, but I would just love it if they did hahaha

Go the Kiwi's! But unfortunately I reckon Slovakia will win 1-0.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Yeah they actually are playing alright, but Slovakia is getting closer and closer to scoring...

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I'm glad they have the lights on for the NZ match, the South African sun is obviously not bright enough.

ryanww

HSC
i still dont understand wtf is the deal with the dutch coach not selecting van nisterlrooy.

and i was suprised ronaldinho was cut after a comeback-ish season in millan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)