The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

kounato

HSC
omg fuck sth korea and their annoying fukn kim jong ill fukn last names :evilfire:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
I couldnt give a flying fuck about the World Cup. I'd much rather EPL. Every time I get disappointed watching the WC. Hmmm Every four years you say? Well the hsc is only 1 year (excluding prelim). I guess you have pathways which gives you 5 years if all else fails.
Srs question: Would u rather see your :)rolleyes:) EPL team win the prem, or the socceroos get out of their group in the WC?

kounato

HSC
No offense... it is okay that people hate korea but I want to clearify that kim jong ill is.. a general of North Korea not South Korea and thank you South Koreans also hates kim jong ill because he is the one who left a profound scar to our nation.
Yeah im pretty sure that is the common knowledge no need to clarify, hence the reasoning behind my post. Also no one really 'hates' korea in general so i wouldn't be to worried about that.

Jessica14

HSC
I decided to go to sleep 30 minutes into the Greece/Korea match. Boring football. Once Greece started kicking and hoping it would go somewhere, it was probably better to count my blessings and wake up for England/US.

Jessica14

HSC
Gerrard put in a very well-placed goal. He made it look almost too easy.

Jessica14

HSC
lol didn't you watch the Argentina vs Nigeria game? That was pretty awesome.
I was going to, but I thought that if I'm gonna work today and stay up all night tonight, I needed to fit sleep in somewhere.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Bet the Americans couldn't believe their luck.

HSC
should've picked hart ahead of green if james was injured.
hart: inexperienced but in form..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)