The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

AbaKaan

HSC
dude, you cant draw those kind of conclusions after one round. if you could, australia would be knocked out and germany would be awarded the world cup.

why dont you wait a few weeks before you begin to proclaim a team, any team, as being the worst at the world cup.

(and btw, you cant logically determine who the worst team at the WC is anyway, no matter what happens, which is why i said what i said)

sorry mate, but the soccerwhos WERE the worst team

0 points for attack
-2 for defense ------ They made Germany LOOK LIKE Super Saiyan Supermen

LordPc

HSC
sorry mate, but the soccerwhos WERE the worst team

0 points for attack
-2 for defense ------ They made Germany LOOK LIKE Super Saiyan Supermen
sorry dude, you cant say that. you can only say that germany is better than australia. and its not just cause we didnt play well, had 10 men, and key players on the bench. germany are way better than us and have had heaps of experience with the new ball.

dont go crazy, ground yourselves

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
i'm talking about tactics and performance of each team after watching them play once.

On to tonight's matches... let's hope we see some sxc attacking futebol from Chile and Spain :cool:

LOL™

I invented "lol"
HSC
sorry dude, you cant say that. you can only say that germany is better than australia. and its not just cause we didnt play well, had 10 men, and key players on the bench. germany are way better than us and have had heaps of experience with the new ball.

dont go crazy, ground yourselves
oh really? :haha:

Deathless

HSC
Australia is pretty decent however, considering its only recent soccer enthusiasm. Germany has a long tradition and they're so much more encouraging to people to play soccer

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Go Spain! Torres :D if he's playing

I just watched the Cote d'Ivoire vs Portugal game - what the hell was that. i thought it was shit. oh yeah and i liked Drogba's reaction. lol

& this is for you Ronaldo - efff off. :D like you said to them

LordPc

HSC
I just watched the Cote d'Ivoire vs Portugal game - what the hell was that. i thought it was shit. oh yeah and i liked Drogba's reaction. lol
wouldve been better as a 3rd round match where the winner qualifies. they both kinda relying on a result from the brazil game now, which portugal might get if brazil beat ivory coast and rest their players in the last game

onur91

HSC
N/A
Go Spain! Torres :D if he's playing

& this is for you Ronaldo - efff off. :D like you said to them
I have a grudge against both Spain and Switzerland, which should I go for? lol
I guess Switzerland seeing as how they have 3 Turkish players :D

Oh man, I so badly want to punch that annoying retard Ronaldo in the face.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Haven't been on in ages but so far has honestly been a very dull opening round of games. best so far for me were SA V MEX, and ARG V NIG, everything else has bored me shitless and owes me about 20 or so hours sleep at the bare minimum.

Anyway on the topic of Australia, thought that was beyond fucking pathetic and wish Verbeek would fuck off immediately. Cannot fucking wait till this campaign is over because it means the end of him and the end of a fucking really boring Socceroos era under his reigns, you wonder why South Korea were so quick to get rid of him. Bring in Frank Rijkaard to change all this. Playing on the back foot from the start against world class opposition such as Germany is just going to tear you apart, honestly saw that lineup before the game and said "GOODBYE WORLD CUP CAMPAIGN". This guy is a fucking idiot, seriously since when has Cahill played successfully as a lone striker? NEVER! Last time this was done was against Japan in the WCQ in Yokohama where he was restricted to one long range shot in the entire match. Under Verbeek's reign in the past 3 years I can only remember one game where we looked technically sound and confident all round, and that was against Ireland, and suprise suprise, a completely different defensive lineup without fucking Neill or Moore in it. So to end this long rant, sorry to say but I think it will take a miracle to get out of this mess.

Teams to watch this world cup are definately Spain, Holland, Germany and Argentina. England will choke as always, Italy are shit, Brazil are not the same anymore and can't see anyone else really challenging.

HSC
It's not like Ronaldinho is injured.. Brazil didn't choose him because he is no longer any good.
he's better than half of the brazilians who make the starting lineup..
pato's omission was the greater shock..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)