The Official 2012 Olympics Thread (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
So the big question is.... Can 'The Missile' win the mens 100m freestyle? What do you think?

I think yes. I reckon he'll be so pissed off with everyone he'll go nuts and get the WR.
I think Fabien Gilot will be in the running to get gold.

Examine

same
HSC
Also if you haven't noticed her other strokes are just above average, it's the freestyle which is really good (big hands, whatnot), so I don't really see it being drug related.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Have you guys seen this? views on it?

Examine

same
HSC
Obviously. The only people who will deny it are those who are Chinese.
If she was in her 20s, then maybe, though you have to consider that drastic pbs can be made in a year from the teenage years.

Also, she has passed the drug tests.

Last edited:

Rixon

swirv
HSC
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...eans-try-to-lose/story-fn9dirj0-1226440181907

THE eight badminton players at the centre of allegations of throwing matches have been disqualified from the Olympics.

The four women's doubles pairs - two from South Korea, one from Indonesia and one from China - were disqualified following a disciplinary hearing of the Badminton World Federation on Wednesday.

The decision means the Australian pair of Renuga Veeran and Leanne Choo are promoted and get an unexpected lifeline into the quarter-finals after earlier being eliminated.

This followed farcical scenes on the badminton courts at Wembley last night when the Chinese top seeds blatantly failed to try against a Korean pair, who then followed suit.

The apparent attempt to manipulate the draw spread to a second Korean pair playing Indonesia, and caused uproar in the sport's international controlling body.

gr_111

HSC
What is happening with our medal tally????? Down to 13, with GB in 14.

We can jump to 5th if Magnussen and the Womens 4 x 200m Freestyle Relay both get gold, so lets see 'em do it!

edit: and it'd be a bonus if Brenton Rickard gets the mens 200m Breaststroke.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If she was in her 20s, then maybe, though you have to consider that drastic pbs can be made in a year from the teenage years.

Also, she has passed the drug tests.
watup chinese nationalist

also my hypothesis is that all the chinese athletes are on drugs developed by some communist chinese superlab, can't wait in 10 years when China get's stripped of all it's medals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)