The OFFICIAL ASC St Marys Campus Maitland Thread (1 Viewer)

Leah.Midd

HSC
Hey guys, this thread is mainly about finding out who from our school is members of BOS and just to chat and complain about school...our school lol anyways come and join in!!

Matts comments: (ie highwayman)
in an attempt to try and create a warm St. Mary's community against the accepting BOS backdrop, this thread has been started to allow current ASC St. Mary's HSC students to identify themselves with others they know in reality, rather than just online. In Short, Please introduce yourselves St Mary's HSC Students, and feel free to add me to your buddy

Last edited:

Brokefang

HSC
you both smell terribly.

EDIT:: matt stop having fantasies(sexual?) about my bok choi.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Brokefang said:
you both smell terribly.

EDIT:: matt stop having fantasies(sexual?) about my bok choi.
The bok choi no longer disturbs me richard - nor did it ever ignite sexual fantasies. However, i must ask you to please discuss only our school or related topics rather than your unusual choice of leafy vegetable. This thread, after all, is in the school section and not non-school as it is intended to relate to our wonderful school.

I also do not smell terrible, and nor does leah.

Draino

HSC
hey people its phill just checkin out the thread, good idea by the way later

sir_muzza

hey guys
hello all, wednsedasy are the best so yeah see ya all tomroow at schoo though, and hey matt whast the purpose of this site lol
ST MARYS ROCKS too bad we lsot soccer today <sigh> but shit happens, lets get pissed lol, just messing with ya.
And something philosophical to leave u with, What lies behind us and before us are little matters compared to what lies wihtin is
Keep smiling
later dayz
Muzza

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Once agin, muz, you astound us all with your brilliance and typing errors...
As for ur confusion with this site's purpose: see this - http://www.boredofstudies.org/ourmission.php

Too bad about the soccer. better luck next time...if there is a 'next time'
PS: Dont joke about alcoholism.
PPS: make sure u continue contributing to this site...after all 'you reap what u sow'

a-mi

hey guys! its amy.. how are u all??
great thread u got going on! glad to be a part of it..
this BOS site rocks! it is so helpful...
not long now guys till the big H-S-C... im so worried but its all good... no joking around now.. Good luck to u all...
ST MARY's ROCKS! how did u all go in exams?? ... some i did surprisingly good in and others just sad disappointment...
well see u all round school ey.. i'll try get lazy matty poo to join up too...
talk to u all later...
Amy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)