The OFFICIAL ASC St Marys Campus Maitland Thread (1 Viewer)

a-mi

why do u have to talk so smart all the time.. u always find some way to make a simple sentence into a piece of proaganda for ur intellect ability... damn you

a-mi

na matt u are pretty kool in my books...dont go changing... ur smart n kool...oh n if u need my comparative study assessment task to study from, dont be afraid to ask.. :)

Leah.Midd

HSC
a-mi said:
why do u have to talk so smart all the time.. u always find some way to make a simple sentence into a piece of proaganda for ur intellect ability... damn you

lol amy i totally agree!!!!! always sounding like a smart arse, makes us like bigger dumb shits then what we already are!!! oh well......
hey this threads doin well, keep inviting ppl guys, good work!! By the way, i created the thread, dnt give matt all the credit! lol
welcome phill, amy and murray!

jessiemaree

HI ALL!
umm this is jessie as u all may have guessed! thankyou for inviting me matthew, i feel like im in a special club (can i be treasurer?)!! and my first task would be to vote out richard! no need for rude obsenities @ st marys! excellent idea leah and matt by the way! and yes wednesdays are splendidly brilliant (as seems to be a recuring theme in these posts)! Thanks muzza for the philosophy lesson, soo deep! hmm this website seems fair good, cept i am slightly confused by all the compounding of info etc! just think guys & girls: one more term, then freedom!! woo hoo kinda a scary thought though, but i cant wait, especially for schoolies!! where's everyone goin? does anyone hav any idea what they wanna do next yr out in the big wide world?! argh! how daunting, yet exciting!! well i suppose we hav to focus on the HSC first which i sadly couldnt be more over! none the less only like a few months everyone, i think we'll all survive and gl all, hope you all went better than me in our last exams! well im sure to write again soon, i know you'll all be waiting eagerly to hear my words of wisdom lol
bye for now,
luv from me!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
jessiemaree said:
can i be treasurer?
Due to the fact that no money is actually being transferred I, as co-founder i dub thee 'The OFFICIAl ASC St. Mary's Maitland Thread Treasurer'
(i'm hoping Leah wont mind!)
jessiemaree said:
my first task would be to vote out richard! no need for rude obsenities @ st marys!
I second that motion. good work treasurer!

jessiemaree said:
yes wednesdays are splendidly brilliant
Wonderful vocabulary! those imperatives! U can be the Official secretary too!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
WE, leah are CO-FOUNDERS, however, i am quite obviously President because i am always here. What this thread needs is a continuous presence to ensure it stays up on the 'recent posts' section, thus resulting in it being view by many more potential St. Mary's BOSers. Such a service is only supplied by a dedicated president. Yours Truly

EDIT: a president also needs to be more eloquent. It is nothing to do with popularity. The thread's OFFICIAL 'Face' needs to be popular. Its organiser needs to be efficient.

Last edited:

Leah.Midd

HSC
The_highwayman said:
WE, leah are CO-FOUNDERS, however, i am quite obviously President because i am always here. What this thread needs is a continuous presence to ensure it stays up on the 'recent posts' section, thus resulting in it being view by many more potential St. Mary's BOSers. Such a service is only supplied by a dedicated president. Yours Truly
yeah,yeah woteva...but true, u are always here (no life, no life at all) lol i enjoy my social life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wanna b out on town!

Leah.Midd

HSC
The_highwayman said:
i recent my case. sooooo not dedicated. oh and i do have a life: it is used to give more to the wonderful St. Marys students. I <3 U all! except leah right now coz she is undermining my Authoritah!
lol dnt care.....goodnight all xoxo

sir_muzza

WEll i say that u all need a better past tie than debating about who shold be preseident it ovbviosly neds to be someone with leadreship skills, good looks and very smart so i nominate myself lol, just ,essing wth ya's. Keep up the chatter

Leah.Midd

HSC
we are running a bit low on members and matt i blame u for that lol
and my god murray...if ur relying on ur looks...haha all i can say is goodluck
only joking wit ya ;P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)