The Official Australian Open Thread! (3 Viewers)

wanton-wonton

HSC
Annegelic said:
yeah she's tall. but she's not *built*. you could hardly see any muscle on her.. like compared to all the other women tennis players.
Are you talking about Serena or Maria? Fuck Serena is a beast, she has man arms.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mizz_smee said:
Yay Safin won... i am sooo happy...
although it would have been nice to see federer win the open two yrs in a row.
i dont care who wins out of roddick and hewitt
if federer won i wanted hewitt to win
coz i knew that andy cant play a good match against him
and i want to see an interesting final for once...
like a five setter would be nice.
i hope the arod/hewitt game will be a five setter too... cuz i want a 5 setter for the finals but safin would be alot more fatigued compared to whoever wins the other side unless its a 4.5 hour game as well...

and yeh safin and hes attitude.... its great... i just hope its not that mongolian umpire for the finals, cuz hes be bias...

dougthelegend

HSC
You have to give Hewitt credit for his fighting spirit - i mean, he has the weight of an expectant nation on his shoulders.

And he isnt playing that badly against Roddick - Roddick just cant seem to miss a first serve - i mean, in one game, he served four aces :eek:

Anyways - as i type, Hewitt just missed an opportunity to break Roddick's serve.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Im not going to go into this "Hewitt Behaviour" argument again, but I despise his on court behaviour. I couldnt care less whether he's an Aussie or not.

0Jade0

HSC
I hate Roddick but I am sick and tired of the "COME ONS" Hewitt's a wanker

dougthelegend

HSC
Sarah168 said:
Im not going to go into this "Hewitt Behaviour" argument again, but I despise his on court behaviour. I couldnt care less whether he's an Aussie or not.
I dont buy into the whole "Hewitt is a pratt for the way he acts on court" argument. Too me, its like a football game - do we complain when a forward makes a huge hit and then taunts him - NO! Why should Hewitt not be allowed to fire himself up? Players should be able to handle anything that is thrown at them - well thats my opinion anyway.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Well, good on ya. Im just an Andy supporter right now. Not exactly out of spite for Hewitt but I've been an Andy fan for a long time.

hasterz

HSC
gogo hewitt

and to those hewitt haters you obviously dont understand sport at all. he is not the biggest hitter or server but his determination, self-believe and attitude is what wins him matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)