The Official Australian Open Thread! (3 Viewers)

wanton-wonton

HSC
How good was that match eh? Notice how Safin didn't shake the Umpire's hand at the end of the match? I love that guy, pure attitude.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Maybe he shook it wit the umpire while Federer waz still down...? Cauz he can get into shitz fo not shakin the umpirez hand.

wanton-wonton

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Maybe he shook it wit the umpire while Federer waz still down...? Cauz he can get into shitz fo not shakin the umpirez hand.
I really doubt it, he waited for Federer at the ends when he was on the ground, and after they shook hands, Safin just sat down, and the camera was following him with a single shot.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
oooh...so safin won... i wanted federer to win. not that anything i think should count, since i've only ever watched one game from start to finish. i didnt bother to watch the end of this match. though, watching the matches [or parts of them] has made me want to play tennis. which is stupid considering i haven't even played since yr 5, and even then, it was school sport and i got put in the wrong group. like, the guy said 'whoever is a beginner, put your hand up' so i did, but he didn't see me. so i had to play with people who knew how to play. and so, i never learnt anything. so now, i don't even know if i can hold a racket properly. the racket my mum bought for me is too heavy...or maybe i'm just weak. well, meh.. i'm just blabbering about nothing important. anyways, go tennis... !!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Fuck, Safin is so hot right now. Felt sorry for Federer though since he's worked so hard for #1.. but yeh. Can't wait for Hewitt vs Roddick tomorrow.. omg it's gonna be a good game. It's win-win for me since I love them both. Someone needs to shoot that Sharapova chik.. cos her wailing is seriously ANNOYING.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i saw part of the match of sharapova and williams. but i didn't watch the end cos i had to go out. anyways, did you see how serena's shorts emphasized the curviness of her butt? i thought she was wearing a skirt last time. meh.. can't remember

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol yeh i watched most of sharapova n serena's game. i thought her shorts emphasised the chunkiness of her thighs... poor girl. no wonder sharapova lost, she's too runty.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
she's soo tall though... i think 1.83m from some mag i was flipping through.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeah she's tall. but she's not *built*. you could hardly see any muscle on her.. like compared to all the other women tennis players.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
I really doubt it, he waited for Federer at the ends when he was on the ground, and after they shook hands, Safin just sat down, and the camera was following him with a single shot.
Yeah, but that wazn't a smart thing to do.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
yeah, true. but she's still a good tennis player, and i suppose being runty doesn't affect her much

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Yay Safin won... i am sooo happy...
although it would have been nice to see federer win the open two yrs in a row.
i dont care who wins out of roddick and hewitt
if federer won i wanted hewitt to win
coz i knew that andy cant play a good match against him
and i want to see an interesting final for once...
like a five setter would be nice.

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
but those noises she makes while playing...

Safin vs Federer was such a good, close match. Safin really did well under pressure to get it to 5 sets....Federer could have won had he not gone for that stylish under the legs shot...

And then you have Safin missing like five or six match points..anyway it was a good game, makes up for the Agassi vs Federer straight sets loss. Go Safin!

and Jim Courier is a champ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)