The Official BOS 'Hoorah I'm Done!' Thread 2005 (1 Viewer)

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I'm done too! I never thought I would make it :p I can't believe I'm one of the first in my class to actually have everything finished (apart form the journal, but who cares about that?)

adambra

HSC
DONE. Story printing as we speak, RS to follow with exactly 1500 words!!!! Now to BS the diary... Only a couple hours :D W00t!

steffo

steph
HSC
FINISHED!!!
all bound and beautiful!
now all i have to do is WAIT WITH INSANE ANXIETY for a few months for the mark!

taxman

make poverty
HSC
It's now officially handed in. FARK THAT FEELS GOOD! I've had honest thoughts that it was a complete and utter heap of shit...but my teacher saw the final copy for the first time with the rest of the English staff at recess (behind my back I might add) and thought it was amazing, said it completely exceeded all of her expectations. One of the other teachers worked in media and film-making or something to that tune and recommended that I pursue film-making professionally.

Jeeeesus. I'm feeling very, very good at the moment. I'm now only doing 9 units. Once I do my group performance on Friday I'll only be doing about 8.1 units as the HSC exam only accounts for 10% of the complete final mark.

This has been the best day of my entire year. It feels like ALL the stress has been completely lifted off my shoulders. Add to that the completion of my IP and the fact that I only have one trial exam left and I will be friends with that crazy thing I used to know by the name of sleep.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yay!!! i handed it all in today... it was so scary filling out the little slips that have to go on everything, it was really the day it had to go! Oh i feel so relieved all my majors are over

get_born

WWWWAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

i handed in mine today as well - and damn i feels good!

meeli

HSC
It's all bound and ready to go. I'm so scared. So nervous!

I have to speak at assembly tomorrow about it for Book Week. ARGH

get_born

snowmeemo said:
It's all bound and ready to go. I'm so scared. So nervous!

I have to speak at assembly tomorrow about it for Book Week. ARGH
goodluck:)

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Mine felt so good, just holding it in my hand all bound and done and cool and stuff.

I love you all.

timmay05

HSC
I am done

Except for contacting the covers of my journals... will do it at 11pm when I have contact :p

know_it_all

zippadeedooda!!
talk bout peak hour at officeworks
everyone jst looked at each other and gave the 4 unit nod

one girl's story had the same title as my old title...hmm
sooo glad its bound. i refuse to look at it cos if i find a mistake, ill die.
gluk to all of u!

rachael230

i handed mine in today! it was all bound and beautiful. it feels so weird to lose my baby...but thats ONE WHOLE UNIT over and done with!
happy
happy
happy...

J

jhakka

Well done, duckies.

That just doesn't sound right coming from me. I'll leave the terms of endearment to Lynny.

But well done, anyway. :)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
BOUND BOUND BOUND!!!!

OH SWEET MERCIFUL GOD THEE HAS CAST INTO MY LAP A WONDERFUL thing or something.

Damn this feels good.

Pain in the cock getting it bound though. Went to officeworks and the lazy bitch behind the counter told me she had to close in half hour and couldn't bind my work. Instead of arguing with her i just walked around until i found a Kinkos.

End result is an awesome looking major work. Binding cost me 9bux all up though :(

I'm done!!! WHOOOOPPEEY!!

adambra

HSC
Done! Diary completely BS'd. RS And Story printed. Teacher binding for me :D Omg This Is Surreal

alessandra

HSC
WEBPAGE NOT ONLY DONE BUT ALSO WORKING hahaha woohoo ... my music doesn't work but im over it :):):)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
My printer fucked up (yes, really), so I burned my Major Work onto two CDs, put it onto a floppy disk and sent it to both of my email accounts.

I intend to print it out at school... but how would I get it bound? Hmmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)