The Official Cricket Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Seraph said:
hehe was at the game last night, i didnt actually watch the actual cricket being played, i was wearing me aussie jersey in a sea of Sri Lankans, man they are good fun to be around though.

was pretty much dancing and generally going nuts for the whole game, they are relaly friendly people lolz and its funny when they get all excited haha
they showed one aussie guy on the tv who was in the middle of all the sri lankans and he was laughing with em, waving their flag. he wasnt in an aus jersey though

EDIT: to RedRum: your grandma ay. bring her on!! or even better, put me in in replace of katich. dancing and cricket in one match. now that could be interesting :rolleyes:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Bevan wants to play in the world cup.

I hate australia, but

BRING BACK THE BEV

Also bring back either Bichel or Kasper.

What a shit series. South Africa wouldve creamed the series if Kallis, Ntini, Nel and Langeveldt were playing

King2

HSC
I do not think South Africa would have CREAMED the series but they might of had a chance if they had some of their frontline bowlers and Kallis. Zondeki has some potential but too many extras is the main issue for him. Dale Steryn is not a bad bowler with good pace but he needs his line and control to make him a world class bowler.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Bring back BEVO! there should be a campaign to bring him back.

beabenn

tambourine man
HSC
Re: The Official Cricket Thread

Whenever Australia lose there seems to be so much scrutiny
But several things were evident
1) Australia rely on Mcgrath to tie down one end and that's why Lee is becoming the spearhead of the Australian attack if Lee doesn't strike at least twice in any spell, the other bowlers struggle to contain the opposition batsman
2) Ricky Ponting is the crappest tactician: why the hell did he use powerplay 2 when the opposition batsman were going beserk? even dumbass queenslander healy picked up that mistake...

A

adamsaclown

Seraph said:
hehe was at the game last night, i didnt actually watch the actual cricket being played, i was wearing me aussie jersey in a sea of Sri Lankans, man they are good fun to be around though.

was pretty much dancing and generally going nuts for the whole game, they are relaly friendly people lolz and its funny when they get all excited haha

Kudos to them! that was fun even though we lost
haha all the Aussies around us were pretty cool too, except for one tool, but he was from queensland

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

Seraph said:
omg me too....and im a indian wearing an aussie jersey...so all the lankans were being mean to me and my cuz...stupid heads...but then we moved and we sat next to a whole bunch of aussies...so we were safe after that....but omg australia sucked...only Clarke Rocked in the aussie team...the rest stunk...and whats with ponting now days...he is like so totally bad...kah!...and i cant believe mcgrath didnt play...we wouldve done so much better (i think)...meh...and omg why didnt Jacques play...doesnt ponting now that he is better then the rest of out batters put together...except Clarke...hehe...meh...South Africa realli realli realli need to win tomoz...so that SL arent number1 on the points table...SO GO SOUTH AFRCIA...and in the finals i realli hope its Australia and South Africa are in the final...coz from what i heard Sri Lanka alwayz wins against Australia at the SCG...so Australia has win all their games against SA and SL...and South Africa has to win all their games against SL

Last edited:
A

adamsaclown

come on... where's your subcontinental pride

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A

Hey yea

alot of my lankan friends support Australia too and are always bagging out their own team

First thing tomorrow im going to hit one of them in the back of the head!

anyway, was good fun i hope SL get into the finals! :D

Oh and hey whats with these games being so close together? holy shit i feel kinda sorry for the players, they only get like 1 day rest...

Last edited:
HSC

Master Yoda said:
best atmosphere at the scg 4 a while tho, even the members got into the mexican waves

how fucking awesome were the mexican waves? one of them went around the whole ground like four times...and when it got to the members it almost died loLz. and everyone threw all their rubbish into the air on each wave - best fun in a while. my friends were baggin the shit out of this guy for no reason, and he got psyched and four cops actually came and took him away - friggin gook. best time in a long time.

renya

HSC

yay! we won! the game was awesome, the players were awesome and the atmosphere was crazy (we counted 9 rounds in the mexican wave). im so proud of my country, esp cos we were the underdog. the lankans and aussies were gettin on pretty well where we were, it was all good fun. lol, at the end some random aussie walked around with a cardboard sign saying 'now i have to go home and drown my sorrows'.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

renya said:
yay! we won! the game was awesome, the players were awesome and the atmosphere was crazy (we counted 9 rounds in the mexican wave). im so proud of my country, esp cos we were the underdog. the lankans and aussies were gettin on pretty well where we were, it was all good fun. lol, at the end some random aussie walked around with a cardboard sign saying 'now i have to go home and drown my sorrows'.
Note to self: you're an Australian.

HotShot

-_-
HSC

the india vs pak test series, looks like another draw. the indian bowlers suck, and the indian batsman are too good for the pakistan bowler, meaning its runfest.

oh yeah Australia suck, you must be kidding dropping, gilchrist, mcgrath, hayden. they have no openers? and the middle order is just out of form.

but how good is sanath at 36 comes blasting after a month of not playing -bloody gud.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC

its been a completely dissapointing series thus far. what the fuck are they doing...

ledzeppelin

HSC

The Pakistani curators are a disgrace
Lleyton should go play tennis on these pitches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)