The Official Euro 2008 Thread (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
blakegman said:
Have seen it but that's a bit different because both teams supporters are wanting a fight.

Bit different to just fighting some guy at maccas because he has a germany shirt on.
How about like when Tommy Hatcher was talking with Bover in a restaurant in , and Tommy went over to the guy with his girlfriend and slammed his head onto the table repeatedly, because the missus wouldn't shut up.

Fucking lol'd at that.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
blue_chameleon said:
How about like when Tommy Hatcher was talking with Bover in a restaurant in , and Tommy went over to the guy with his girlfriend and slammed his head onto the table repeatedly, because the missus wouldn't shut up.

Fucking lol'd at that.
haha would have been an epic movie if elijah wood had no been involved. Could not take him seriously at all.

Peartie

HSC
Guus the magic man

Oranje knocked out...wtf? Russia??

3-1 AET....1-1 full time....lucky though...1-0 with 5 to go...Ruud Van scoring in the 86th min!

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
Damn Russia won 3-1 this morning and people were saying that Netherlands was going to win the competition. Its probably because of Guus Hiddink that guy is a incredible coach. I'm hoping that Germany will win the competition.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Fuck I'm angry. Was downloading the game so I can watch it. Then I go to smh.com.au and in a moment of stupidity go 'oooo soccer. click. oh wait...fuck!' and spoiled the result for myself.

Yay, go my Motherland!!!

shannonm

HSC
N/A
11kloseboy said:
Damn Russia won 3-1 this morning and people were saying that Netherlands was going to win the competition. Its probably because of Guus Hiddink that guy is a incredible coach. I'm hoping that Germany will win the competition.
holland peaked way to early, same with spain. neither was going to/will go the whole way
might need to add the netherlands to the cliche list: dominate during the group stages but go out first thing in the knockout stage

russia the better TEAM, netherlands played like shit

serves them right for resting players - same with all the other quarter games
portugal rested players in the last group game, lost all momentum. same with croatia and holland

hope germany kill turkey. i will lose all respect for the euro if turkey go all the way fluking every game like greece 04 (which I admit was probably worse than if turkey did it this year, but still fuckign disgraceful)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shannonm said:
hope germany kill turkey. i will lose all respect for the euro if turkey go all the way fluking every game like greece 04 (which I admit was probably worse than if turkey did it this year, but still fuckign disgraceful)
ya layk totalii OMG! HOw dare a team that's not that good try so incredibly hard to overcome odds and beat other teams.

You must not support Australia, and hate the concept of them winning against any decent teams.

rwc

HSC
havent watched the game yet but from the highlights looked like Russia outplayed them (Arshavins work in the second goal :eek: brilliant!) even though i expected Netherlands to win this is so awesome!
haha imagine a Turkey-Russia final
shannonm theres a big difference between the way Turkey and the way Greece have played but thats beside the point. If you watched the last few Turkey games you'd see how much effort those guys put in even though they have a crackhead as head coach and a pile of injuries and suspensions. Its nice to see that sort of passion in a sport where overconfidence can really damage the end result, this is just the way football is

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Id be happy for Turkey to win it. They played with real heart to get this far. Which is what playing internationals should be about.

Greece 04 however was a different story. A fucking joke even.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Great game and Russia's defense has really improved from when I watched them against Spain. Totally restricted the Dutch. Hoping for a Russia vs Spain rematch :)

SiN3m

HSC
I hope Turkey wins....I'll definately be up Thursday morning!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
shannonm said:
I don't understand how you fluke your way through six games to win a competition, can someone explain this to me?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
I don't understand how you fluke your way through six games to win a competition, can someone explain this to me?
IT's all interpretation. Some people would view having these really late comebacks and winning on penalties are down to a large degree of luck. Where some would say its just determination and passion.

It's probably a mix of the two. Either way i dont see Turkey winning it anyway.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Hiddink is GOD! OMG I love this Russia team. Turkey vs Russia in the final ftw!

blakegman

HSC
N/A
stazi must be wet in the pants with how mother russia is going.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
im wet in the pants all the time :eek:

im sad spain won though. i hate italy cos theyre fags, but italy prob wouldve been easier for russia to go up against

blakegman

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
im wet in the pants all the time :eek:

im sad spain won though. i hate italy cos theyre fags, but italy prob wouldve been easier for russia to go up against
i don't know, i think Russia have a pretty good shot against spain, maybe more so then Italy because Spains defence is pretty poor at times.

Russia have shortened to like $4.20 to win the tournament.
Turkey at $15 lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)