The Official Euro 2008 Thread (1 Viewer)

Gerald10

HSC
blakegman said:
Torres is best forward in world right now easily.
Are you serious? Or are you only counting games played at Anfield as games?

Ronaldo I count as a forward and he's certainly not better than him. Adebayor although not as good a finisher, granted, is a far more complete striker - he's got everything.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Gerald10 said:
Are you serious? Or are you only counting games played at Anfield as games?

Ronaldo I count as a forward and he's certainly not better than him. Adebayor although not as good a finisher, granted, is a far more complete striker - he's got everything.
A) Ronaldo is a winger. Not a striker. Never has been . Scoring goals doesn't change your position.

B) Adebayor has had 1 good season. And he missed about 100 clear chances last season. Torres was clinical and created chances for his team. He scored in big games against good team. Torress also isnt a complete fuckwit.

I'm not even a liverpool supporter so there is no bias. I think nearly 99% of clubs if you asked them today would prefer Torres

In fact i could think of probably 10 strikers i would prefer over adebayor.

Last edited:

shannonm

HSC
N/A
blakegman said:
Torres was clinical and created chances for his team. He scored in big games against good team. He also is a complete fuckwit.
i lol'd

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Gerald10 said:
Adebayor although not as good a finisher, granted, is a far more complete striker - he's got everything.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Really? Adebayor is not even remotely as good as Torres right now. Did you notice the games where he went missing? There were plenty. Oh and a good striker wouldn't position his arms to knock the ball into the net (Old Trafford).

blakegman

HSC
N/A
LIST OF STRIKER I WOULD BUY BEFORE ADEBAYOR

1.Torres
2. Drogba
3. Van nistelroy
4. Klose
5. Villa
6. Podolski
7. Toni
8. Ibrahimovich
9. robinho
10. Rooney

Not really in any order, and just off the top of my head, i have probably missed some great players.

Last edited:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Moar like Aidsgayor amirite?
pretty much.

He is black, born in Togo and plays for Arsenal so i wouldn't be surprised.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
roflmao Adebayor?

Any semi decent striker can and would get 20 goals playing in his position at Arsenal.
He's average in every sense of the word average...there's nothing special about him.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
To be honest i think i would even take Van Persie or to lesser degree Deaduardo over Adebayor.

So he's not even the best at Arsenal imo

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Definitely...in RVP's case, a healthy RVP has more talent in the cliched pinky than Adebayor does all up.
And Eduardo is a sick, smooth and talented player. Love watching him play.

efhat

HSC
torres can go choke on a chorizo sausage.....stupid fag i cant stand him......Germany should have won this year, i cant stand seeing ballacks face everytime they place second, it just breaks my heart......he deserves to win something that will prove his worth as a soccer player!!! aaargh so annoyed.......GO GERMANY WORLD CUP 2010

Charizard

HSC
efhat said:
torres can go choke on a chorizo sausage.....stupid fag i cant stand him......Germany should have won this year, i cant stand seeing ballacks face everytime they place second, it just breaks my heart......he deserves to win something that will prove his worth as a soccer player!!! aaargh so annoyed.......GO GERMANY WORLD CUP 2010
Spain were by far the better team all tournament man.

Ballack is great and deserves to win something though, hopefully the champions league and EPL this year

jcurry

HSC
efhat said:
wtf has torres ever done to you, except outclass germany in the final
i myself was going for germany but spain were the deserved winners by far
also torres is my favourite player

efhat

HSC
yes i kno spain were better, im just pretending germany deserved to win :p ....yeh torres is a gud player but it just annoys me that a young one like him won the euro when theres players like ballack for example who are getting towards the end of their career and have won shit all for their efforts when they obviously deserve it.....anywho i may just be blabbing on coz im a sore loser and watever, but yeh thats what i feel

u-borat

Banned
HSC
That's because Ballack is, and will forever be, a big game bottler.

Charizard

HSC
u-borat said:
That's because Ballack is, and will forever be, a big game bottler.
You've clearly watched a lot of football.

I don't think it was Ballack that missed the game winning penalty in the ECL final.

Pretty sure that was John Terry.

Ballack is no more a bottler then C.Ronaldo

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Charizard said:
You've clearly watched a lot of football.

I don't think it was Ballack that missed the game winning penalty in the ECL final.

Pretty sure that was John Terry.

Ballack is no more a bottler then C.Ronaldo
ohhhh burrrrn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)