The Official Football Thread 08/09 (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
u-borat said:
liverpool does it again fucking fuck yes.
I didn't watch the Wigan game, but their late goals are really pissing me off. I don't know if it's luck or not, they really shouldn't be getting these points. Oh well, gotta give it to them.

I hope Chelsea batters you next week though. :D

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lol, Liverpool. How many times will we do the 'comeback'?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
LMF^^ said:
I didn't watch the Wigan game, but their late goals are really pissing me off. I don't know if it's luck or not, they really shouldn't be getting these points. Oh well, gotta give it to them.

I hope Chelsea batters you next week though. :D
ey you guys can't complain; its was the backbone of your success last year and chelsea's success back the first time they won it; lame little 1-0 or 2-1 wins.

Mozza91

HSC
It's good to see Rooney at his best, good win from United completely dominated and should have had more goals

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
u-borat said:
ey you guys can't complain; its was the backbone of your success last year and chelsea's success back the first time they won it; lame little 1-0 or 2-1 wins.
Well not really to us, but to Chelsea under Mourinho.

If all you can think about is John O'Shea at the Kop end, then yes.

But it's the second successive league game where Liverpool have scored late goals to win games, against 10 men opposition.

I guess this season they have risen to the occasion more so than previous seasons. Having scored so many late goals must do your confidence good.

But nevertheless, Chelsea is the team I'll be cheering for next week. :)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
actually our 5th come from behind win; middlesbrough, manu, marseille, mancity and wigan.

and further lulz, alonso has attracted 4 red card tackles this season already ahahahahaha vidic, cahill, zabaleta and valencia.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Tottenham to be the new Nottingham Forest? The humour is long gone, and it's just depressing now.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
LMF ive decided to admit that celtic are going to lose to man u in the champions league. We are missing a fair few people who if we had we might have at least had a chance. (vennegor, samaras, hinkel, crocas are just a few out injured) Leaving us with 1 experienced stirker mcdonald, so well probably only have 1 striker but the only one of ours who can play up front by himself is samaras

u-borat

Banned
HSC
lmao @ thinking celtic had a chance.

celtic_are_shit.

get that through your skull.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
There's been some surprising results in the Champions League so far this season, such as BATE and Cluj getting results against Juve and Chelsea respectively. I'm not gonna count my chickens yet, but of course I'm going to expect nothing other than a United victory come Tuesday night, especially that being a home game.

Celtic are certainly not as good as previous seasons, where they have had such a good record in Parkhead. We United fans have generally not had much beef with the Bhoys, except for the fact that they sing You'll Never Walk Alone as their song too.

Here's an interesting fact, You'll Never Walk Alone was originally sang by United fans as a tribute to the Busby Babes who died in Munich.

A.Chair

HSC
Nasonex said:
BREAKING NEWS: Beckham moves to AC Milan on loan!!!!
first ronaldinho, now beckham? why are they bringing in all the players i hate.....and why more midfielders?

\/anessa

HSC
Nasonex said:
BREAKING NEWS: Beckham moves to AC Milan on loan!!!!
Damn... just called by brother a liar when he told me that before, lol.

Still not quite confirmed though?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
It's confirmed, and it's not really big news is it?

Milan have agained opted to go for an old player, nice to see they're thinking about the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)