The Official Football Thread 08/09 (1 Viewer)

Evertonian

HSC
Pfft, yeah right man. We'll end up getting either man utd, chelsea or arsenal :(

And if we do, i want them at home!
We drew with all three of them at home this season :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
And we're through too. Gonna be away next round again.

I'd rather have a home tie against Arsenal/Chelsea/Everton. Knock em out the earlier the better.

Roy9

HSC
We drew West Ham or Middlesbrough at home.... not bad for a quarter final for us. Wembley is getting closer :)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
what fucking channel were these games on last night? i was looking all fucking over foxtel and couldnt find it :(

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Its only $15/month. Not bad value if you like the FA Cup. I couldn't care less so I don't have it. I did get it for Euro 2008 though because SBS was only showing a handful of games and they had every one live.
The FA Cup is only on for 5 months of the year. It's $15 too much for me anyway. If it had more football from say Italy and Spain and Germany too then I'd think about getting it.

Roy9

HSC
I don't have the channel either.... I just watch live streams of the games online, lol. I'm pretty sure the final gets televised on SBS though, am I right? I remember watching the Man Utd vs Chelsea final a couple years ago (was boring as hell) on SBS.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
setanta are a bunch of fags; for the months of euro2008 they hiked the prices to join because they knew everyone was going to get it for that month only :/

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
The quality of those are shit. I'd only watch those as a last resort.

Setanta is called Satanta for a reason.
Lol man, for me, watching the FA cup is a last resort. I have never really had any interest in the competition. Probably because Leeds contrive to be knocked out before the New Year constantly.

My justin.tv quality isn't too bad, cannot complain considering its free. Rapes bandwidth though.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I usually watch higher quality streams of 500+kbps. Those eat even more download but I'm willing to sacrifice that for a good game. There are Setanta streams available online and they can come in high quality. No need for me to pay that $15 I guess.

Roy9

HSC
My internet's not the best so I don't watch the high quality streams.... When Jack Rodwell scored that first goal against Villa I had no idea what had happened, lol.

Generator

HSC
N/A
$60 to watch a reserve grade Australia play Kuwait. What an investment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)