The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numero Uno

HSC
Re: The Football Thread : 2005-06

lol how awesome were those west ham goals !!
Ferdinand and benayoun were awesome , nice way to send off repka with a win in his last game for the hammers,

Ashton moves to West ham for 7 Million pounds

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC

Being a hammers supporter I'm pretty dissapointed in the Ashton signing only cause it cost us 7 mil. But i understand Pardew's thinking, Sheringham only has 1 yr or so left and Harewood and Zamora wont be world class if we make Europe. I hope this signing pays off and he wont turn into Francis Jeffers.

^___^
HSC

copious said:
Being a hammers supporter I'm pretty dissapointed in the Ashton signing only cause it cost us 7 mil. But i understand Pardew's thinking, Sheringham only has 1 yr or so left and Harewood and Zamora wont be world class if we make Europe. I hope this signing pays off and he wont turn into Francis Jeffers.
but Jeffers was an England international!

nedzelic

HSC

copious said:
lol! true that aye, one hit wonders.

anyone seen how wallcot plays? heres a compilation, he's pretty quick reminds me of defoe.

http://www.soccerfanatics.net/soccervideo/2563740573l.wmv.html

similar to defoe in that he is very qucik over short distances, is a good finisher and can turn well, but he is also very skillful, can play out wide and cross, and is electric over any distance. he will bedazzle all who come up aginst him

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A

Terrible newz fo the Redz, Scholes out fo the season wit an eye problem. Now we really should be lookin at someone within the next week to brin in or elz we'll have to do wit either Fletcher or O'Shea in midfield again.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC

thats a big blow, he was hitting some decent form as well. Doesnt the transfer window close soon? Who is there available good enough to replace
Scholesly. Hmm maybe Rooney can play centre mid.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC

btw anyone here playing club football this season?

johnny_87

HSC

If this Raul Garcia kid is any good, buy him, otherwise we wait until summer and sign someone. What attacking/creative mids will be available/will be willing to leave then?

I mean we're looking at Diarra (defensive), Mascherano (defensive), Gattuso (defensive), and Ballack [don't rule him out yet (box-to-box)].

There aren't too many world-class attacking/creative mids available I fear, but I'm still hoping we sign Ballack, Diarra and Robben/Joaquin (or both if Ronaldo goes)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC

Hmm probaly in the Strathfield region again. you?

^___^
HSC

LMF^^ said:
Terrible newz fo the Redz, Scholes out fo the season wit an eye problem. Now we really should be lookin at someone within the next week to brin in or elz we'll have to do wit either Fletcher or O'Shea in midfield again.
O'Shea is out too!
OH NOES!!1
my favorite CM player :(

johnny_87

HSC

Maybe we should look at signing Mascherano NOW! Diarra (Lyon), Gattuso (Milan) and Ballack (Bayern) won't be allowed to leave and/or won't want to leave until the end of the season because of the Champions League.

Another option would be to throw the supposed $25m (made available as a result of our midfield crisis) at Bayern and see if they bite, as Ballack will be leaving at the end of the season anyway.

^___^
HSC

johnny_87 said:
Maybe we should look at signing Mascherano NOW! Diarra (Lyon), Gattuso (Milan) and Ballack (Bayern) won't be allowed to leave and/or won't want to leave until the end of the season because of the Champions League.
i think Mascherano is injuried (long term)...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC

If you are a talented and creative midfielder or a defensive monster Timbk2 and I are recruiting :p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A

Wigan vs Man U League Cup Final, hahahahaha poor Arsenal, even Henry can't save yo sorry ass.

O'Shea bein out will mean Smith and Fletcher would become permanent in midfield. And Smith just came back from injury. :(

johnny_87

HSC

Giggs has a hamstring strain! :(

Sounds like the Fletchmeister had a good game last night, and Smith is suspended from the PL game at Ewood Park next week.

So I suppose we will play 4-3-1-2 at Ewood Park again?

VDS
Neville Rio Brown Evra
Ronaldo Fletcher Park (if fit)/Richardson
Rooney
RVN Saha

nedzelic

HSC

hey this is good stuff, milecvic is about to complete a move to an epl side; pending a work permi grant. add to that the fact that griffiths (if the cunt arse swiss club would geta a move on and clear him) is at leeds...well it's good for our game that these 'younger' players are stepping it up. but especially important as if milecevic plays a decent amount of football this yera he has to be a consideration for a starting position in the w.c - as he clocked up 6 ecl games this season, and what with our lack of defensive options (moore still out).

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

copious said:
If you are a talented and creative midfielder or a defensive monster Timbk2 and I are recruiting :p
reallllllllllllllyyyyyy heyy *modesty alert*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)