• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- L1n -

HSC
copious said:
Another West Ham product (Michael Carrick) destined for big things. I hope theres a clause somewhere in his contract which sends some funds back to West Ham :D.
Thats what happens when u get relegated lol.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Portsmouth are reported to have seen a £12 million bid for Tottenham's Jermain Defoe turned down.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=394025&CPID=8&clid=47&lid=2&title=Spurs+shun+Pompey's+Defoe+bid

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
The Daily Star reported that Ruud and Fergie have made peace and he'll stay at United. God I hope that's the case.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Similarly to Henry for Arsenal....keeping Ruud at the club will be the best transfer we make all summer. Hopefully he can make peace with Cristiano as well.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
Similarly to Henry for Arsenal....keeping Ruud at the club will be the best transfer we make all summer. Hopefully he can make peace with Cristiano as well.
That's already been done. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Chelsea target Germany's Lahm
Chelsea are prepared to offer £10.25million to sign Germany full-back Philipp Lahm from Bayern Munich, according to a report in German newspaper Bild.

Does Chelski really have to buy every football player on the face of the planet?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
West ham sign Jonothan Spector. He's good, but I think we needed another World Class defender instead.

kiran107

HSC
Players (who are not world class) that sign for Chelsea FC now must be the most stupid individuals on the planet. They're certainly never gonna get a chance to play besides the "much coveted" Carling cup. I still cant understand exactly y SWP signed for them, the dumb ass is still warming the bench back at home in England, and NOT in Germany. Just goes to show exactly wat u get out of Chelsea football club if youre not world class. Would u try to break into a football team with the likes of Lampard, Cole and Robben as ur competetion...i think not!! Well except if ur Ballack or Shev.

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Premiership fixtures have been released. Opening day is as follows:

Arsenal v Aston Villa
Bolton v Tottenham
Chelsea v Man City
Everton v Watford
Man Utd v Fulham
Newcastle v Wigan
Portsmouth v Blackburn
Reading v Middlesbrough
Sheff Utd v Liverpool
West Ham v Charlton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)