The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Hmm thought so...but yeah if u want cheap football kits, theres always Malaysia. I bought the 01/03 Liverpool Champions League shirt (of course its now out of date, theres one star missing ;)) there for abt $A60. I saw the exact shirt in Sydney for lyk $150!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
shirt sales are the best reasons to buy asian players these days. Park at man u will bring glazer some $$$$. *
...I agree that some clubs would buy Asian players just to use them as a marketing tool...but I think that Park is different. While he will most certainly rake in the $$$....he is also a very talented player and a major part of Fergie's plan for the team's future.

^___^
HSC
eh

Kanoute moved to Sevilla for 4.4 million pound

i guess he will start a lot more games there than in England..
top player but..

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Authentic. Even has the premier league badges on them. Can't tell the diff between this and the one I bought from the Arsenal shop a few years back.

Gonne get a Davids one for my little bro now.

T

timbk2

sounds good..

too bad they only have arsenal, tottenham, madrid and a couple of others.

tempting.. how long did delivery take?

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
8 days delivery time. Just search under other sellers I guess. Just that this guy has such a high rating, I'm sure all of his are as good as the one I got. 99.2% satisfied from this bloke.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
8 days delivery time. Just search under other sellers I guess. Just that this guy has such a high rating, I'm sure all of his are as good as the one I got. 99.2% satisfied from this bloke.
thats a nice jersey. Pity about the name on the back though :rolleyes: .

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Jealousy is quite an ugly characteristic matt.
ahaha...you know I was joking HeCtic. Did you not read my comments about him after the Community Shield match? :) .

On the topic of jerseys though...I think I need to update mine. The red has faded so much that it has almost become pink. Its one of those old ones with the SHARP sponsor. :)

lol- I just read an article which stated that Wayne Rooney has pledged to follow the lead of his Manchester United team-mates by learning to curb his temper and focus on winning titles for club and country this season. I'm sure that he will be the perfect role model if he follows the lead of guys like Ferdinand and Keane :rolleyes: .

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I still wear my old Arsenal "SEGA" jersey. The classics are awesome.

But you gonna go for a Ronnie jersey I assume?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
I still wear my old Arsenal "SEGA" jersey. The classics are awesome.

But you gonna go for a Ronnie jersey I assume?
Giggsy is my all-time favourite United player...but he is close to retirement so I may get a 'Ronaldo' one.

I also have a portuguese jersey with FIGO on the back :) .

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
You're such a poster boy matt :p
lol, a poster boy...why? I like Figo because I have a Portuguese background and he is my favourite Portuguese player. My Portuguese background is also one of the reasons why I liked Ronaldo in the first place. His performances for the national team were outstanding at Euro.

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
lol, a poster boy...why? I like Figo because I have a Portuguese background and he is my favourite Portuguese player. My Portuguese background is also one of the reasons why I liked Ronaldo in the first place. His performances for the national team were outstanding at Euro.
Nothing to do with you being Portugese, just that you love all the pretty boy/ flair players.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Nothing to do with you being Portugese, just that you love all the pretty boy/ flair players.
I'm aware that Ronaldo is considered to be a prettyboy...but I wasn't aware that Figo and Giggs were also considered like that?!?!

I will admit that I do like the players that have flair...but I really don't care what they look like. :)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
I'm aware that Ronaldo is considered to be a prettyboy...but I wasn't aware that Figo and Giggs were also considered like that?!?!

I will admit that I do like the players that have flair...but I really don't care what they look like. :)

All flair players are pretty boys(even if they are ugly). I'm a bigger fan of the central midfielders for some reason. Probably because that's where I play.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
All flair players are pretty boys(even if they are ugly). I'm a bigger fan of the central midfielders for some reason. Probably because that's where I play.
haha...fair enough. Maybe my position in my team is a reason for liking the players with flair. Guess what position I play? :)

also...for the 9384756...I like your new sig HeCtic. lol- "Patrick who?". Keep up the good work. I must remind you though that Lumparse will again grace your sig for 2 weeks if Arsenal lose on the weekend :) .

In saying that though...I hope Arsenal wins because they are a lesser threat to our title chances:). A draw would be good too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)