The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Damn, we should've won the game. Saha scored a great goal, but missed another great opportunity again. He seemed to be low on confidence in the second half, after failing to clear the goal bound header away which resulted in the Chelscum goal. Ronaldo missed another great chance too, gee we should've won it before they had the chance to reply, what a shame we had to give em a point for it.

My god Chelscum are such dirty kunts, piss the fuck outta me. Howard Webb is a fuckin loser, count the amount of fouls they've accumulated and you still don't give out yellow cards to kunts like Terry. What a load of bull.

I'm not too happy about the draw, but yet I can't be too disappointed. Still 3 points in front, that's the important thing. But a 6 point gap would've been nicer, and victory much more sweeter for us fans.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
dammit..my initial 1-1 prediction was right. We completely dominated the cunts in the first half and as LMF^^ said...we definitely had the chances to put the game out of their reach. The Carvalho equaliser was unfortunate, but probably deserved given the fact that they dominated us in the second half. A 6 point lead would have been pretty sweet, but i'm pretty content with the draw.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
we def shouldve won the game, how drogba stayed on is beyond me, and ronnie had a great chance. ah well im happy we didnt lose, and retain a 3 point lead. as long as we keep this by end of xmas i think we will be right on track..go united!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Did anyone here notice that Vidic said "fuck you" to Sheva every time he made a tackle on him...? Hahahaha that's all class, no wonder he couldn't get going in the game, what a shit kunt.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
lol, I didn't notice that...but that's gold. <3 Vidic.

Sheva really does still look out of place in English football and i'm not sure that he will ever get back into the sort of form that made me rate him as the best striker on the planet. Ballack, too, was pretty annonymous during the game. The fact that Chelsea can still be doing so well without 2 key first-team players firing is a bit of a worry for me. They really could step up their title challenge if these guys somehow find their usual world-class form.

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
fuck The Rest!...

chelsea Is The Best Football Team In Europe.

players Like Andriy Shevchenko, Joe Cole, Michael Ballack, Frank Lampard, John Terry, Arjen Robben, Ricardo Carvalho, Paulo Fereirra, Didier Drogba

chelsea - 2006-07 English And European Champions

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
BlackDragon said:
yes its just SO good to see the extent to which money can buy success on the footy field.
Money = Success

No Money = Failure

It's simple u need money to succeed.

God Bless Jose Mourinho
Roman Abramovich - Chelsea's god

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
u sir are an idiot. i cant beleive im responding to this stupid post but ok here goes, money does not equal success, um have chelsea won the CL???

Also some teams that havnt had to spend in order to succede, well at least in the amounts of Chel$ski, Arsenal (bar their expenditure on a new stadium, which doesnt affect the team), Man Utd( yes they went public during 90s but hardly spent, i mean $1 million on cantona, cheap bargains solskjaer, the youth of giggs, beckham, neville and scholes, keano bargain, schmiecal bargain etc..) Sevilla in spain (now challenging for a top 3 position, Uefa cup winners) celtic, are just some examples of money not always needed to breed success.

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Chelsea FC said:
Money = Success

No Money = Failure

It's simple u need money to succeed.

God Bless Jose Mourinho
Roman Abramovich - Chelsea's god
Typical Chelscum, a no brainer and an asshole.

Oh and you don't need to type in bold for us to notice your post.

Jimmy_B

HSC
Led-Zep said:
u sir are an idiot. i cant beleive im responding to this stupid post but ok here goes, money does not equal success, um have chelsea won the CL???

Also some teams that havnt had to spend in order to succede, well at least in the amounts of Chel$ski, Arsenal (bar their expenditure on a new stadium, which doesnt affect the team), Man Utd( yes they went public during 90s but hardly spent, i mean $1 million on cantona, cheap bargains solskjaer, the youth of giggs, beckham, neville and scholes, keano bargain, schmiecal bargain etc..) Sevilla in spain (now challenging for a top 3 position, Uefa cup winners) celtic, are just some examples of money not always needed to breed success.
you've just been trolled buddy. that guy's probably having a belly laugh right now. and manyoo hardly spent? haha :)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
manyoo hardly spent? haha :)
Man United have definitely spent large amounts of money over the years...I can't deny that. But Chelsea have arguably taken spending to a whole new level. At no time has Man United ever spent such a riduculous amount over such a short period of time.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
man utd has barely spent, especially in comparison to serie a teams, chelsea, barca and madrid. The only real expenditures on players has been, Stam, RVN, Veron, Ferdinand and Rooney. the rest were either bargains, solskjaer, cantona, schmiecal, keano, or home grown, giggs, beckham, scholes, neville bros, nicky butt. Spending money on 5 players or so is hardly equivalent to buying a whole new team. the real expenditures united have been involved with are investments such as expansion of stadiums and partnerships with other organisations.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
carrick a bargain? :p
but yeah... point is.
chelsea don't buy success. they buy expectations.
point is they buy so much that you can't ever achieve it.
(haha. sounds confusing..sorry? :p screw my philosophical approach)

chelsea = losers. okay?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Haha.. United fans telling a Chelsea troll that money doesn't buy success, funny stuff ;)

Money is almost always a crucial element for success. There aren't many success stories in football clubs that don't involve the backing of fairly substantial resources. Every decent sized club is looking for investment? Why? Because more and more clubs need the resources to compete at the standard Chelsea have been setting. Frankly in this day and age, I agree with the troll, money does buy success.

Still no reason not to hate Chelsea though. it's really difficult not to hate evil incarnate.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Look at the amount Newcastle spent on their players, have they achieved anything...? Hardly. Even Tottenham have spent more on players than United have over the past few seasons, but still, they're nowhere near us just yet.

Money can probably buy you success, but there is never a guarantee of such success. Take a look at Lyon, they never spend much on players and yet they're one of the best teams in Europe, it just shows that you don't need to spend like its Christmas all the time to become successful.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Even Freddy Shepherd would be able to buy some success if he had the sort of resources available to Chelsea.

Lyon is a pretty special case.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
hmm...I tend to agree with Benny's comments. Money is and always will be a crucial element to success.

On the topic of money...Fergie appears to be eyeing the purchase of Owen Hargreaves and possibly another striker during the upcoming transfer window. Names like Torres, Huntelaar, Defoe and Bent have been mentioned. We would surely have a squad that could rival Chelsea's in terms of depth of quality if we were able to land the likes of both Torres and Hargreaves.

Good 3-0 victory for United over Everton today. Rooney, Evra and O'Shea were the goalscorers. We rested many key first team players (Saha, Giggs, Scholes, amongst others) possibly with an eye to having a fresh team to take on Benfica and qualifying for the knock-out stages of the Champions League. The team looked a little bit unbalanced with so many non-regular starters playing (Silvestre, O'shea, Richardson, Fletcher, etc)...but they got the job done in the end. I'm not going to argue with a 3-0 win!

Chelsea, however, also managed a win. The beat Bolton 1-0. Fuck I hate Chelsea and their continuous 1-0 victories. What a bunch of cunts. Ah, well...it still leaves us 3 points clear at the summit of the premiership table and even further ahead on for-and-against.

In other key games...Liverpool could only manage a goalless draw against Portsmouth and Arsenal lost 2-1 at Fulham:rofl: . If it wasn't already before...the premiership is definitely down to a 2-horse race now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)