The Official Football Thread 2007/08 (1 Viewer)

kuytbird

HSC
Liverpool are killin me slowly this year.
Hopefully we get rid of mickey mouse and daffy duck before long and get some people who dont call it soccer owning the side. :p

Aplus

HSC
N/A
kuytbird said:
Liverpool are killin me slowly this year.
Hopefully we get rid of mickey mouse and daffy duck before long and get some people who dont call it soccer owning the side. :p
Such a promising and hopeful start to the season, and now realistically we should think about qualifying for Europe before thinking of even winning the title.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Such a promising and hopeful start to the season, and now realistically we should think about qualifying for Europe before thinking of even winning the title.
i wouldnt even think about it till next year. Theres no chance. Liverpool will do well to just get a spot in the champions league. cant see them missing the UEFA cup though.

Though there still in the FA cup, they might come good. Hopefully not though lol.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
It looks like Liverpool's been cursed since 1989.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
It looks like Liverpool's been cursed since 1989.
You mean 1990.

I'm devastated with that loss against City. It's probably the worst time to lose at home. That was the worst defeat we've experienced this season, it's shattering.

Arsenal is now 5 points clear at the top, and it's a pretty significant gap. It isn't out of reach yet, but we just can't drop any more points from here on now. This means that we must win the game against them at Old Trafford.

Now I have to cheer on Arsenal to beat Milan in the CL, since the further they go there the further their squad will be stretched, meaning we have more of a chance in the league. I've fancied them to get past Milan before, but I will be hoping for them to win the tie now.

Really hope we pick ourselves up for the weekend FA Cup big one.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Liverpool F.C. 2 - F.C. Internazionale Milano 0

walrusbear

HSC
any other arsenal fans want to kill martin taylor?
bastards even stole a draw

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
walrusbear said:
any other arsenal fans want to kill martin taylor?
bastards even stole a draw
It was more of a mistimed tackle than anything. The injury was horrible, and I wish Eduardo a speedy recovery. But most fans are reacting too emotionally. Even Wenger has backtracked in his comments. Taylor made a bad tackle, but there's no need to crucify him.

Good day for us however. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)