The Official NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

jakelua

HSC
N/A
yes!! the stupid refs handed the roosters two tries for FREE
1st try didn't even reach the line and their second try was pathetic considering they dropped the ball at the try line. i cant believe that didn't go to the video ref. though im not so pissed considering the fact MY TEAM WON!!!!....still cant stand injustice though lol.

halapenyo

HSC
fuck

i'm watching the game on tv (delayed) and i can't believe it
the refs are practically handing the roosters this game and they're still fucking it up
broncos are a pretty good team though. although they did have 6 origin players missing, and it was your home game. so you should have won that. but i cant really judge bcuz my team is on the bottom of the table.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
roosters in the lead with 20 minutes to go
i thought "i bet they'll go to sleep here and start letting them in"
very surprised tigers didn't pull off a miracle win

also strange seeing benji cry :cry:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yep.. just heard

not sure what to make of it. IF it's effective immediately, i bloody hope we have someone good coming in. Because it's a pretty big loss in terms of experience.

A safe player but not the end of the world i guess.

There's a rumour coming in that Tolman might be coming over

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Perrett wouldn't free that much money. Rumours that he's switching for something as cheap as 200k/year to go to the dogs; which suggests he isn't on much here either - which would be true.

Depends on who else we release if we want $BW. Anasta's free money is probably somewhat offset by the re-signings of JWH, Minichiello, Tasi etc this year on upgraded contracts. Although i have no idea about the actual salaries, so who knows.. maybe there is some money freeing up

Tolman would be good. We don't have any regular big metre -eaters. Kennedy is supposedly our top forward in attack with a crap 85metres per game/average

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Perrett is signing up as a package deal with his younger 18yo brother with the dogs. Main reason he's leaving, to give his brothers career a start. :(

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
The 19-man team is (in alphabetical order, with final team and positions yet to be determined)

Greg Bird
Todd Carney
Ben Creagh
Robbie Farah
Paul Gallen
Tim Grant
Jarryd Hayne
Michael Jennings
Luke Lewis
Trent Merrin
Brett Morris
Josh Morris
Mitchell Pearce
Beau Scott
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
James Tamou
Anthony Watmough
Tony Williams

Uate paid the ultimate price for a number of defensive lapses in games one and two, with poor decision-making by the Newcastle star leading to four of the five tries conceded by the Blues this series.

Uate is replaced by St George Illawarra star Brett Morris, who will team up with twin brother Josh on the right flank.

In other notable selections:

* Tony Williams was named by Stuart just moments after completing an unexpected but brilliant return from injury in Manly’s 52-14 drubbing of the Roosters this afternoon.

* Despite suffering what was initially diagnosed as a three-four week medial ligament tear last week, Manly backrower Glenn Stewart also snared a spot. He will be given until Thursday to prove his fitness.

* St George Illawarra utility Beau Scott was recalled to the 19-man side as cover for Stewart.

* Hooker Robbie Farah, who made a record 63 tackles in a mammoth game II performance, was named and is expected to play despite the death of his mother last week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...f-origin-decider/story-e6frexv9-1226406771868

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Qld squad: Matt Bowen, Darius Boyd, Petero Civoniceva, Cooper Cronk, Matt Gillett, Ben Hannant, Justin Hodges, Greg Inglis, Nate Myles, Dane Nielsen, Corey Parker, Matt Scott, David Shillington, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith (capt), Brent Tate, David Taylor, Ben Te'o, Sam Thaiday, Johnathan Thurston.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
parra got raped in that first half on the weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)