The Official "Opening Ceremony" & "Day One and Two" Thread. (2 Viewers)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
how crappy was the kiwi judge again ...like i think there were only 2 or 3 time s that his score didnt get greyed out..... i didnt think the brits' last dive was that grret either...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I was getting pissed off with one of the commentators calling the women's hockey this morning. He bagged out the women's hockey team every chance he got.

jesshika

supreme being
RCMasterAA said:
Those brits didn't deserve to get such a high score for their last dive in the men's synchronised diving though. They didn't even enter the water at the same time.
yeah i know .. did you hear the crowd booing ....
i would've expected them to score at the very highest 80
hahaha (so australia couldve been in second position)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i was surprised that the difference in height of the brits is so big. usually they get people who are almost the same height.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
ezzy85 said:
i was surprised that the difference in height of the brits is so big. usually they get people who are almost the same height.
well it showed in the last dive :p

the australians were robbed

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I can't get over Petria Thomas winning a gold medal. I'm so happy for her, I hate butterfly it's so damn hard!

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I know this may seem late, but personally (being a dj myself) i think Tiesto is a legend.
Imagine the buzz playing to more than 10,000 athletes and then the crowd of the stadium... then a further few hundred million watching you on tv!!!

"Mad Props*" to you Tiesto!!

* hehe - this line from the OC cracks me up, its from Seth's "greek looking" father - well maybe he's not greek, but the monobrow is in full effect!!

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
*Points finger and laughs at the thread that claims to be "Olympics Thread - Week One" - and my thread has more replies, views and is still higher than his. bwahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)