The Official Rugby League Thread! (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Clubs like the Broncos and Penrith(at the moment) seem to know which kids in the area will be great footballers. Newcastle's scouts on the other hand aren't as good Inglis goes to HSH and nobody thinks of signing the kid, Tana Umaga one of Unions greats comes to Newcastle for a trial and feels homesick nobody convinces him to stay and give it a shot, it continues still by letting players like Callan Richardson and Boyd Cordner go they need to get their act together first identify the special ones and sign these kids early
True, and alot of good players are coming out of Cabramatta and the majority of them hooking up with the eels.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
letting players like Callan Richardson and Boyd Cordner go they need to get their act together first identify the special ones and sign these kids early
=OO. they let boyd cordner go?! where?? i did nippers with him when he was younger and he was a freak at everything back then haha.

x3.eddayyeeee

HSC
roosters all the way. :p
mason is overated but . . . he isnt that human wreaking ball he is cracked up to be.
Expecting Mitchell Pearce to develop into a fine player in the future.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
=OO. they let boyd cordner go?! where?? i did nippers with him when he was younger and he was a freak at everything back then haha.
Dont know if you watch Union, but i played Basketball on the same team as Tafu Polota-Nau who now plays with the Waratahs and Australian Squad.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
COME ON THE EELS

BIG YEAR 2009

BACK TO THE 2007 GLORY DAYS

lookin forward to watchin krisnan, hayne, feliti, fuifui, big JOE GALUVAO
and unstoppable eric grothe

finally rid of danny wagon
wat a relief

Mozza91

HSC
To the Roosters it might like Tupou though the Knights can only offer 10 or 15k but the Roosters can offer 40 or 50k rich bastards

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Krisnan & Hayne had the worst seasons along with eric grothe in 2008.
yeh
krisnan spent too much time tryin to run THROUGH rather than AROUND the opponent, something which he is good at
hayne just wasnt firing, but the world cup seemed to do him a world of good

and grothe barely got a go on the field cos T-rex Tony Williams (fucken traitor) was playing wing

but im lookin forward to the new season

got all the matches im gonna turn up to planned out already lol:rofl:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS; got all the matches im gonna turn up to planned out already lol:rofl:[/quote said:
haha same here. I go to every match except for interstate games, i sometimes go down to Newcastle. Dream is to go up to Suncorp and watch a friday night game against the bulldogs hehe.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
haha same here. I go to every match except for interstate games, i sometimes go down to Newcastle. Dream is to go up to Suncorp and watch a friday night game against the bulldogs hehe.

oeey committed, thats some fair trekking you do

for me its easy, like its not far to parra stadium,
nor anz

so lol i go to heapssssss of the games

just love it

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
oeey committed, thats some fair trekking you do

for me its easy, like its not far to parra stadium,
nor anz

so lol i go to heapssssss of the games

just love it
yeh cool, i travel far cause ive got like a broncos fan base. Brothers/Cousins/Friends. So we go up in a couple cars.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I hope the Eels can turn around under Anderson. I've never been to an Eels game though, but I really want to this year.

Mozza91

HSC
I got my season tickets on Saturday very expensive but worth it.

darkwaters

HSC
I got my season tickets on Saturday very expensive but worth it.
how much cheaper are they, then single visit tickets?

I go to a lot of matches, though ive never thought of buying a season ticket for the fact that games will never be sold-out.

Mozza91

HSC
how much cheaper are they, then single visit tickets?

I go to a lot of matches, though ive never thought of buying a season ticket for the fact that games will never be sold-out.
They don't work out cheaper but your guarenteed a seat plus with the ticketed membership you get a hat, cooler, key chain,bag and stickers plus a coupon booklet thing and 5 % off at the store near the ground.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
I hope the Eels can turn around under Anderson. I've never been to an Eels game though, but I really want to this year.

lol i should take u to an eels game one time then lol

ive taken heaps of people to their "first"
makes me feel special lol

to give the gift of live rugby league to a fan is the best gift of all

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
lol i should take u to an eels game one time then lol

ive taken heaps of people to their "first"
makes me feel special lol

to give the gift of live rugby league to a fan is the best gift of all
growthe didnt get on the field last year because he was playing like a retard and he cant catch a ball.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
growthe didnt get on the field last year because he was playing like a retard and he cant catch a ball.

omg i love grothe
he's so cool, like cbf playing rep footy, wat a legend

but lol he cant defend for crap

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
wow. now that's commitment.

i just go to all the sharks' home games. when i don't babysit because my parents go and want to go out after. grr.

but i have my p's now so i can go and take my little sisters home instead of being bailed on =]].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)