The Official Rugby League Thread! (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
wow. now that's commitment.

i just go to all the sharks' home games. when i don't babysit because my parents go and want to go out after. grr.

but i have my p's now so i can go and take my little sisters home instead of being bailed on =]].
lol cool.

bheck7

Don't shoot the messenger
HSC
why did the knights buy ben rogers? He was trash when he played the semi or whatever it was for the dragons.

Mozza91

HSC
why did the knights buy ben rogers? He was trash when he played the semi or whatever it was for the dragons.
It's Smith's desire to have a big running 5/8 you'd think he's learnt his lesson from the rubbish that was Chris Bailey

bheck7

Don't shoot the messenger
HSC
It's Smith's desire to have a big running 5/8 you'd think he's learnt his lesson from the rubbish that was Chris Bailey
the man cannot pass. Why not just be happy w/ mullen. Who's gonna be the halfback for knights?

Mozza91

HSC
the man cannot pass. Why not just be happy w/ mullen. Who's gonna be the halfback for knights?
Dureau would have to be favourite because of his performances last year but apparently Luke Walsh has bulked up and had a big off season so either one hopefully my preference is Dureau

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

yea watever happened to mullen???? he was meant to be the next great thing, played origin, failed (LOL) then just quietly went back to Newcastle and..... now???

but got nothin on timmy smith anyway, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he's gone :((((((((((((((((((((((((((
fav player rite there

Mozza91

HSC
yea watever happened to mullen???? he was meant to be the next great thing, played origin, failed (LOL) then just quietly went back to Newcastle and..... now???
He played ok in Origin but got injured he was good last year and great in a few games he's had a big off season and should be in the NSW team come Origin basically because Anasta and Barrett are rubbish

darkwaters

HSC
hey peeps, lets liven up this thread!!!!!

GOOOOOO THE DRAGONS!!!!

pwned the broncs

M.johnson

HSC
N/A
Why dont we make this the official NRL 2009 thread, much more organised.

anyways,

ANYONE going to the EELS v DOGS game.

whatta blockbluster, though not so much this season with parramatta's poor form.

trashman308

HSC
anyone have any news on how the bulldogs are going with the "points loss" after the 14th man on the field incident.

or has it already been implemented. darn!

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
i've been to bulldogs games at ANZ and alot of the supporters are animals.

forget about taking the train home in an away team's jersey - it's suicidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)