The Official Table Tennis Thread (1 Viewer)

ZeeZee3

HSC
So I was looking through the forums, notices there were tennis, soccer, basketball threads, but no table tennis thread so I started one because I have a passion for this sport of fast, pacy techniques, flexible footwork and precise hand-eye coordination. It might not be a popular sport, but I think it still deserves a thread. Please dont stereotype in this thread, I might be asian but I have been beaten countless times by non-asians. It all depends on skills, level and amount of training and dedication.

So I'll introduce myself first
My name is Eric, I'm in year 11 doing preliminary HSC.
I play table tennis alot, started when I was in year 4 or 5 cant remember.
My favorite player is Ma Lin, although I also like Timo Boll.
And for those who are curious, I use Stiga Offensive CR penhold Blade with Yasaka Mark VXS rubber on both sides of my bat, although I'm planning to change to Butterfly Tenergy.

[youtube]HwMBhAnLVYo[/youtube]

[youtube]Cc3g6VtyDF4[/youtube]

[youtube]z4YSprDUXxU[/youtube]

[youtube]t29xTQScpBo[/youtube]

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I have a table at home, I am good with serving and the forehand but I suck with the backhand. I only sometimes watch table tennis on tv when they show it in the Commonwealth games or the Olympics.

FTW

HSC
I got table tennis at home... have been meaning to try and go into come comps/tourney's... maybe at uni I will. I got a butterfly something bat.
Backhand cross-court is my best shot for some reason.

ZeeZee3

HSC
I might consider buying a table tennis table along with a robot for training uses. Cant right now cause I still got to study for 2 more years.
My best shot probably the loop drive, sometimes i can do a forehand smash at relatively low balls. My reverse backhand needs some more practice, its horrible.

confishcated

HSC
Lol, those players train almost everyday, very dedicated hardcore people.
Actually it's only hard to get on A team, but I manage my training as well as school work and I'm in the state team =)
I suggest more people to try out and enter the NSW competitions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)