The "OMG I've Finished the HSC" thread (1 Viewer)

floyd_pepper

HSC
omigod! i didnt realise ppl could finish so soon... i have drama on teh last gaddang day- in the afternoon. *cries*

instantGRAVY

HSC
N/A
me?... now i hate people that have finished with a passion....

m00nks

HSC
OMG i've finished my HSC!!!!! Its about bloody time too. Woot!!!!! well im off to my mates to get pissed now so, good luck to everyone still doing tha HSC and remember to party hard once your finished!!!!!!

Lozzyl

Sensational Member
HSC
WOO-HOO!!!

I'm finished, finished yesterday but it's really hit me today

so long high school education, hello university!!!

am getting out of this hole real soon

feeling so good right now!!!

gotta love it!!!

Bo-batron

HSC
Woooooooooooooot

Yes, Bo-batron (aka Wooooooooooooooodle) can officially say that she no longer has to sit at her stupid dining room table studying loser subjects that she hates.

She is free...... and it feels quite nice indeedy :)

cint

HSC
might i just tell you - you saved my ass for "telling the truth - frontline"
i printed out all those notes you posted up.
THANKYOU!

Lanz122

WOOOOOOOOOO I finshed today with IPT!!!!!!!!!1

now its time to partayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

xploda08

HSC
YAY IM FINISHED!!!!!! Ancient and IPT in one day. What a last dayer....newayz ITS OVA!! Gud luck 2 all those that are still doin da HSC.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Well I wish this HSC would continue forever. Studying is so great that I just can't get enough of it. Exams are awesome, especially since you get to write like six essay in like three hours how fun is that?

fuck.. can't wait till all this shit is ova :(

meh05

OMG i've finished the HSC!!!! ancient history today. i dropped IPT about 6-7 months ago (good choice). soooo happy its done. good luck to all those who haven't finished yet.

Drop20

I love the FF's and H.J.!
HSC
Hey, where's the exam thoughts thread for IPT? I finished the HSC today too but it was wierd, i walked out the exam room and almost started crying!
I had to walk about 250metres to the station and had my iPod oon shuffle and With or Without you by U2 came on which reminded me of Looking for Alibrandi and it made me wanna cry even more...
I think it was cos today marked the last ever time i would ever have to go to school EVER and cos i disappointed myself with IPT. It was harder than i expected and i thought i was gonna blitz it... but this is something that needs to go in an IPT thread. If only there was one!!! How does one create a thread in the 'exam thoughs' forum?

By the way, elizabeth, i know who you really are... i was i your house after the english modules exam 'studying' for maths (really making pretty 3D roses out of foam strips and stars out of sparkly paper)

Last edited:

Madski

HSC
OMG OMG OMG!!!
My last exam 2day Business Services. How bloody awesome!
Its Really ova i cant believe it. Im burning all my books. Can't wait to actually hit reality don't care if its scary NO MORE HSC EVA!!!!!
Good Luck to everyone who has exams left but u's will b excited when its ova too :D:D:D:D

Snow_dog

HSC
EVERYONE FINISHES SOOO EARLY HOW LAME :(

i have to wait till the 9th OH WELL!
least i didnt have all my exams in one chunk i have had breaks :

JoeysBoy

HSC
Finished yesty with Ancient. So glad its over... yet the otherside looks so boring! (Have to practice for an audition for Newcastle for te 28th)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)